Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
RAF BLAKELAW - WWII Fighter Command Bunker
- Take a look around an old Second World War RAF Fighter Command bunker based in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Admiral Blake Museum
- From stone axes to World War 2 ration books, this museum exhibits a broad range of artifacts from Britain's history.
Army Museums Ogilby Trust
- British Army Museums Ogilby Trust - serving the regimental and corps museums of the British Army
Bassingbourn Tower Museum
- This museum displays a large collection of artefacts relating to units of the RAF, USAAF and British Army which have operated from the airfield over the past 60 years.
Eden Camp, Maldon, North Yorkshire
- Experience the sights, sounds and smells of those dangerous years of World War II.
Englands Secret Nuclear Bunker - Kelvedon Hatch
- The secret 'home' of central government and military commanders in the event of a nuclear attack during the Cold War.
- Museum of science, social and military history of the United Kingdom.
- Based at the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth, Flagship Portsmouth is responsible for three of Britain's oldest and most historic warships - Henry VII's doomed flagship Mary Rose, Nelson's flagship HMS Victory and the world's first iron battleship, HMS Warrior.
Fleet Air Arm Museum
- One of the world's largest aviation museums with over 90 aircraft in the collection on display including Concorde 002 (the British prototype)
Imperial War Museum
- The museum is unique in its coverage of conflicts, from the First World War to the present day, particularly those involving Britain and the Commonwealth.
- Originally built at the behest of Henry the Eighth, this fort in Felixstowe is the only fort in England to have repelled a full scale invasion attempt.
Liverpool Scottish Regimental Museum Trust
- The last 100 years of the Liverpool Scottish Regiment, Liverpool's own kilted infantry. With weapons, uniforms, photographs and artifacts.
Military Museums and Other Places of Military Interest
- A comprehensive list of Military Museums and places of special military interest within the United Kingdom. Contains links to those museums with their own websites.
Museum of Coastal Defence - Weymouth
- Built in 1860, the fort today contains displays depicting life in the fort, including the part played by the people of Weymouth in the Second World War.
National Army Museum
- History of Britain's armies from the era of the Redcoat to Bosnia. Extensive collections, realistic models and reconstructions bring the soldier's story vividly to life.
National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London, UK
- covering every aspect of ships and seafaring, in peace and at war, from pre-history to today. It's huge...
- Coastal Fortress built during the 1860's overloking Newhaven Harbour and Seaford Bay. Exhibitions include The Home Front 1939-45, The Royal Observer Corps, The Dieppe Raid, D.Day and Coastal Defence and an introductory film presentation. Full facilities available for school visits.
North Weald Airfield Museum
- Housed on the former Battle of Britain Fighter Station, this meticulously detailed collection of artefacts tells the epic story of the airfield and its people from 1916 to the present day.
Plymouth Naval Base Museum
- Dating from 1693, Devonport Naval Base,Plymouth is the largest Naval Dockyard in Western Europe. Situated within this historic base the museum relates the history of the dockyard and Plymouth's Naval heritage from the days of Francis Drake to the present day.
RAF Museum- Cosford
- This twenty-five-acre site in beautiful Shropshire is home to one of the most exciting collections of aviation history in the world.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor