Library and Information Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Charles Sturt University, School of Information Studies
- School offers bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctoral degrees, graduate certificates, and graduate diplomas.
Edith Cowan University, School of Computer and Information Science
- The school encompasses the disciplines of computer science, software engineering, library and information science, delivering courses from the Associate Degree for Science (Library Technology) through to Doctor of Philosophy (Computer Science) and (Information Science).
Faculty of Information Technology, Queensland University of Technology
- Programs offers a Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Studies.
Monash University, Victoria, School of Information Management
- Programs are concerned with the organization, management, use and impact of information and information technology by individuals, institutions, and society. The professional focus of the programs is the development of information products, services and systems. Offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees.
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Department of Information Management and Library Studies
- Department offers a variety of degrees including the Bachelor of Business in Information and Library Management and Graduate Diploma in Information Management.
School of Communications and Information Management, Victoria University of Wellington
- Offers the MLIS, MA, and PhD in librarianship.
University of New South Wales - School of Information, Library and Archive Studies
- Information on the academic programme, career planning, research, distance and continuing education, and upcoming events.
University of Technology, Sydney, Department of Information Studies
- Through its undergraduate degree program, the Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Information), the Department aims to educate high-calibre information professionals for a diverse range of occupations and contexts. At the postgraduate level, the Department offers the Master of Arts in Information, as well as specialized courses targeted toward areas of information practice, such as the Graduate Diploma in Knowledge Management and Graduate Diploma in Electronic Information Management.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor