Library and Information Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ALARM Educational Opportunities
- Ongoing compilation and discussion of formal and informal education and training opportunities in the information resources sector composed of libraries, archives, and records management in Canada.
Accredited LIS Master's Programs - Canada
- List of Master's programs in Canada accredited by the American Library Association. Links to school homepages.
Certificate in Library Studies, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- The Certificate Program in Library Studies is for persons who wish to be more accomplished providers of library services. The program will benefit personnel in school, public, university, medical, legal and special interest libraries.
Dalhousie School of Library and Information Studies Homepage
- Homepage for the School of Library and Information Studies at Dalhousie University, in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Includes information on the school, courses, faculty, and students/alumni organizations. Offers Masters in Library and Information Studies and a combined MLIS/LLB (Law) Programme.
Faculty of Information Studies, University of Toronto
- Includes information on the school and programme, electronic collections, events & news, jobsite, and research. Offers Master of Information Studies (MISt) degree with three specializations: Archival Studies, Information Systems, and Library and Information Science, as well as a PhD program.
Graduate School of Library and Information Studies - McGill University
- The ALA accredited GSLIS awards the following degrees: Master of Library and Information Studies (M.L.I.S.), and a Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Studies, an ad hoc Ph.D.
SLIS Class of 1981
- Photographs taken between 1980-1981 at the University of Western Ontario's School of Library and Information Science in London, Ontario, Canada. From the personal album of Dr. Mark Merryweather.
UBC -- University of British Columbia, Canada
- School of Library -- Archival and Information Studies.
University of Alberta - School of Library and Information Studies
- The School's vision for teaching, research, and service is grounded in a multi-disciplinary focus on issues of information access and equity. This vision is encapsulated in the School's motto: "Understanding information: exploring issues, creating access, pursuing equity". Offers the Master of Library and Information Studies degree.
Western Ontario - Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Includes information about the school and programmes, employment resources, and research, publications and awards. Offers MLIS, co-operative (work/study), and PhD programmes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor