Library and Information Science
Submit a site
OCLC Regional Networks
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACS Palladian Alliance Library Project
- Consortium of small liberal arts colleges affiliated with the Associated Colleges of the South (US).
Abilene Library Consortium
- Providing a framework for co-operation, allowing for the sharing of materials, resources, and expertise among Abilene Christian University Library, Abilene Public Library, Hardin-Simmons University Library, McMurry University Library, and Howard Payne University Library.
Big 12 Plus Libraries Consortium
- A regional consortium of research libraries located in the greater Midwest and Rocky Mountain area, associated with the universities of the Big 12 Athletic Conference and other research institutions in its geographic proximity.
Boston Library Consortium
- An association of academic and research libraries in Boston, Massachusetts.
CDLC Home Page
- Capital District (Albany, NY) Library Council.
- Consortium of European Research Libraries. Formed in 1992 to share resources and expertise between research libraries with a view to improving access to, as well as exploitation and preservation of, the European printed heritage.
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation, with headquarters in Champaign, Illinois. The academic consortium of the Big Ten universities and the University of Chicago.
- Consortium of University Research Libraries. A group of research libraries in the British Isles whose mission is to promote, maintain and improve library resources for research in universities.
Cape Library Co-operative
- CALICO is a consortium for the five tertiary institutions in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Central Florida Library Cooperative
- CFLC is a nonprofit organization of libraries, information providers and other organizations in the Central Florida area working together to identify and improve library resources, resource sharing, and services.
Central New York Library Resources Council
- CLRC is a multi-type library consortium serving Herkimer, Madison, Oneida and Onondaga counties in Central New York State.
GOLD - Georgia Online Database
- A resource sharing consortium of academic, K-12, private, public, special and technical libraries, providing interlibrary lending and union listing support throughout the State of Georgia, US.
Health Sciences Libraries Consortium
- HSLC is a not-for-profit organization founded to promote information sharing among its members, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and New York.
Illinois Library Computer Systems Organization
- Consortium of academic libraries facilitating licensing of electronic resources and providing networking, training and other library services to member libraries.
International Coalition of Library Consortia
- An self-organized group comprising library consortia in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Australia and other countries.
- Latin America North East Libraries Consortium. A group of academic and research libraries in the northeastern United States committed to building and maintaining Latin American studies collections.
- Libraries Very Interested in Sharing. Information on this US-wide consortium of reciprocal borrowing partners.
Libraries on the Web: US Consortia
- Links to US regional library consortia. At the Berkeley Digital Library SunSite.
NEOS Library Consortium
- A central Alberta, Canada library consortium which has collaborated to create and maintain a shared on-line catalogue, as well as provide user services to its clients.
New England Law Library Consortium
- NELLCO is a non-profit corporation composed of academic (ABA accreditation), private non-profit, and government libraries throughout the region which carries out library activities solely for the purpose of benefiting educational institutions and libraries which are public charities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor