Library and Information Science
Submit a site
Directories and Indexes
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACM Transactions on Information Systems
- considers the design, performance, and evaluation of computer systems that facilitate the presentation of information in a variety of media, as well as underlying technologies that support these systems.
ARL Directory of Electronic Journals, Newsletters and Academic Discussion Lists
- Scholarly research pertaining to online topics. Includes a directory of scholarly and professional e-conferences. From the Association of Research Libraries.
American Libraries Online
- Online version of the American Library Association's flagship publication. Features current news about libraries and librarians. Includes job opportunities.
Annual Review of Information Science and Technology
- The annual publication of the American Society for Information Science. Focuses on activities and trends in the field of information science and technology. Includes links to the ASIS home page and print version purchase information.
- Quarterly publication aimed at academic librarians in the United Kingdom. Links to back issues dating from 1996.
BUBL Journals: Library and Information Science
- Contents, abstracts, tables of contents or full texts of over 200 BUBL journals and newsletters.
- E-zine for librarians, information professionals and graduate students. Includes feature articles, reviews, interviews, columnists, news and humor.
Chinese Librarianship: an International Electronic Journal
- A peer-reviewed e-journal with an international outlook focusing on the practical aspect of Chinese librarianship.
Computers in Libraries
- Online version of the monthly magazine focusing on library oriented information technology.
Cybermetrics. Electronic journal of scientometrics, informetrics and bibliometrics
- An electronic journal devoted to the description and analysis of the internet as scholarly communication tool.
- Journal of the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions, an international organization focusing on libraries and library users. Contains tables of contents, abstracts and some full text beginning with 1993.
Info To Go
- Sample issue and information about the monthly print publication aimed at information professionals. "Dedicated to eliminating aimless surfing."
Information Processing and Management
- Bi-monthly peer reviewed print journal published by Elsevier Science.
Information Research: an international electronic journal
- Presents research papers and working papers from a variety of information-related disciplines, including information science, information management, information systems, information policy and librarianship.
- Subscription e-journal dedicated to theory and experimentation in information retrieval. Sample copy available.
Informing Science: International Journal of an Emerging Discipline
- Information systems, library science and journalism evolve to form a new discipline. Quarterly journal available in print or online.
International Information and Library Review
- Progress and research in international and comparative librarianship, documentation, and information retrieval. Published quarterly by Academic Press.
International Journal of Information Management
- Aimed at "managers charged with the responsibility of designing and managing complex information systems." From Elsevier Science
International Journal on Digital Libraries
- Quarterly print journal emphasizing digital information and libraries. Register for email notification of contents.
Issues in Science & Technology Librarianship
- Home page for Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, an electronic journal from the Science and Technology Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor