Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Government Publications - Ekstrom Library, University of Louisville
- The web page has Kentucky, Louisville, U.S. government and international information. There is also a large collection of U.S. government periodicals available on the Web. The web page also has information available by subject area and there are cross-references to related information.
Ingram Library -- Government Documents Department
- The Government Documents Department at the Irvine Sullivan Ingram Library of the State University of West Georgia is dedicated to providing free access to government information.
- Government documents from various sources categorized by broad topic, date, and author. Does have searchable news archives. Indexed sites are also mirrored.
Intellectual Property Institute
- The mission of the Intellectual Property Institute is to promote awareness and understanding of intellectual property law and its contribution to economic and social welfare, through high quality, independent research: to provide knowledge and expertise for industry, policy makers, professionals and the general public, in order to foster a legal, social and regulatory climate which supports an innovation-based economy
Joyner Library, East Carolina University
- Government Documents Department of Joyner Library at East Carolina University. Joyner Library was designated a depository in 1951.
Oklahoma Department of Libraries Government Information Division
- ODL has been receiving publications from the three banches of government since 1893. It is one of two regional depositories in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma State University Library Documents Department
- OSU is home to one of two regional depositories in the state of Oklahoma. It is also a Patent and Trademark Depository. Also the home of the Kappler's Indian Affairs Treaties online.
Patent Cooperation Treaty Published Applications
- Provides searchable access, in English and French, to published PCT applications. Part of the World Intellectual Property Organization Intellectual Property Digital Libraries Project.
The Agency Records Disposition Online Resource (ARDOR)
- The Agency Records Disposition Online Resource (ARDOR) prototype provides access to selected agency records disposition schedules and manuals, including General Records Schedules (GRS), and includes a current list of Federal Records Officers.
U.S. Historical Documents from nationalissues.com
- A non-partisan research web site that presents summary information and opposing viewpoints on major national issues. Links to think tanks, news sources, advocacy groups, candidate web sites and historical documents.
UTK Libraris Government Documents and Microforms
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville Libraries is a selective Federal Depository Library and provides free public access to U.S. Government information. The Documents and Microforms Department currently selects about 83% of publications, maps, and electronic data distributed by the Government Printing Office.
- The Government Publications Department of The University of Memphis Libraries is the Federal Regional Depository Library for Tennessee. The Department receives 100% of the publications, maps and electronic data distributed by the Government Printing Office.
University of Michigan Documents Center
- The Documents Center is a central reference and referral point for government information, whether local, state, federal, foreign or international. Its web pages are a reference and instructional tool for government, political science, statistical data, and news.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor