Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Images from the Heritage Collection of the State Library of Tasmania
- A searchable database of images from the Heritage Collection of the State Library of Tasmania, Australia.
Indiana University Digital Library Program
- Access to the collections of the Indiana University digital library.
International Digital Electronic Access Library
- An online library featuring fulltext journals from Academic Press and other scholarly publishers. Access by license.
Internet Moving Image Archive
- A collection of hundreds of short films in MPEG-2 format
Kentucky Virtual Library
- Online catalogs and databases, and access to Kentuckiana digitized collections. User ID and password required.
Library of California
- Details the Library's services to local libraries, state and local government and the public as well as links to California Research Bureau papers online, LDS publications, the California Library Directory and other useful information.
Long Island University Virtual Library
- A list of categorized sites by subject matter compiled by Library Science students at Long Island University.
Mylib's Knowledge Portal
- A portal to on-line dictionaries and reference works. Some emphasis on Malaysian society.
NYPL Digital Library Collections
- Access to New York Public Library primary source material documenting American culture.
Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
- Access to Master's theses and doctoral dissertations from universities worldwide.
- An Evolving Digital Library has lots of info including a digital database of art and archaeology images.
- Site of the first and the largest Public Domain digital library. Over 2000 titles accumulated over the past 20 years.
Questia's Online Library
- Questia a subscription based, on-line library.
- online research center for the Information Technology and Society Project (ITSP). Experimental multimedia digital library with a focus on high technology.
Simon Fraser University Library Electronic Document Centre
- Promotes access to knowledge created at Simon Fraser University and makes some of the Library's unique holdings available to a wider audience.
TAEVIS Online Home Page
- Tactile access to education for visually impaired students.A collection of 2,500 tactile diagrams covering college-level course.In either braille or low-vision format, for sale to subscribers
- The National Library of New Zealand's website with digital samples of the collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library, spotlighting periods from the years 1750 to 2000. Bilingual site (Maori and English).
The British Library Digital Library
- Digital access to some of the British Library's collections.
The Electronic Library of Free eBooks and Best Sites
- Free eBooks include over 400 classics and contemporary works. Focus on tutorials, learning and knowledge, ranging from accounting to zoology.
The Internet Public Library
- Online public library features directories of online texts, newspapers, magazines, reference materials with special sections for youth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor