Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adaptive Automation Resources
- This site organizes information that a broad audience should find understandable and useful within the problem solving technology continuum of advanced heuristic methods. You will find FAQs, Newsgroups, Software, Books, Electronic Journals, & Hot Lists.
CompuMent: Web-Based Knowledge Management System
- Advanced online knowledge management. Free storage of electronic information, with retrieval by subject, keyword, description, owner, and relationship to other information.
Delano Knowledge Management Server
- Applies artificial intelligence-assisted technology to boost customer satisfaction in self-help service with flexible yet powerful natural language and language-independent search capabilities, enabling a company to capture, control, and disseminate information and knowledge across the extended enterprise.
Excalibur Technologies Corporation
- Develops, markets and sells a comprehensive, web-based, family of search-powered solutions to access, navigate, search, retrieve, publish and share any datatype anywhere through a single user interface, addressing two vital markets knowledge management and digital asset management. (Nasdaq: EXCA).
IMR - Solutions for Information Asset Management
- Manage document imaging and data with IMR Alchemy software solutions. Cut file storage costs and reduce search time for documents and data
- ISYS is a versatile and accurate search engine that will index and retrieve over seventy file formats as well as video, graphics, paper documents, e-mails, PDF and HTML files.
Information Architecture Project
- The Information Architecture Project at the MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory is collecting the design principles that create navigable information spaces.
- Online text of a book by Dr. C.J. van Rijsbergen of the University of Glasgow covering advanced topics in information retrieval.
- Short piece discussing development of text description, XML, and an interactive electronic librarian substitute.
- Customer, product, and service-oriented solutions. News, demonstrations, support pages including details of training classes.
Knowledge Interchange Format (KIF)
- Knowledge Interchange Format (KIF), a DARPA project based format for exchanging pieces of knowledge bases
Strategy Software Inc
- Strategy Software Inc. presents STRATEGY!, a PC-based Competitive Information Management System. With STRATEGY!, a company can organize, summarize, analyze and share information about its competition and industry.
Text REtrieval Conference (TREC)
- Conference series co-sponsored by NIST and DARPA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor