Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A tool to organize your web searches and to share them with friends and co-workers. Leave your tracks as you browse the web, so that others could follow you!
- Caucus empowers you to extend your business conversations to anyone, anytime, anywhere by moving the critical conferences and meetings that power your organization online -- to a world-class Conference Center on the Web.
- CollabFab is a web based collaboration tool designed to run on any PC. When using CollabFab you can manage and share information about multiple projects with your clients, coworkers, customers, suppliers... with anyone
- CoIcon - an Intranet / Intranet platform for collaboration, knowledge management and eLearning.
- A secure web-based system of software and professional support services that enables corporate communities to work faster and smarter across geographic and organizational boundaries.
Cooperative Authoring and Group Collaboration over the World Wide Web
- YEdit enables co-operative group document creation, editing and publishing utilising Internet technologies.
- Assemble e-business content & instantly share it within and outside the enterprise. Correlate Technologies is a leader provider of business-to-business and enterprise information exchange.
Dataware Technologies, Inc.
- Provides software for enterprise information access and professional electronic publishing applications, as well as multimedia services for cd-rom and web-based publishing. (Nasdaq: DWTI).
- Enables professionals to confidentially, securely and legally share and sign documents using the Internet in accordance with the E-Sign Act.
GroupPort - Wireless group collaboration
- Web-based, on-the-fly collaboration solution accessible from the desktop or wirelessly. Designed for mobile work groups who need a simple project collaboration tool. Fee-based.
- Meeting facilitation software to enhance and encourage knowledge development and group discussion. Collaborate. Innovate. Create.
Ikimbo - Omniprise
- Ikimbo's Omniprise technology offers a simple way to create global, group-to-group communication and file sharing networks enabling communication and collaboration inside and outside the firewall.
Intelliware Systems - Orbis Intelliware
- Orbis is a powerful Knowledge Management software toolset that takes data from any ODBC Data Source and automatically routes it into Microsoft Outlook or Exchange, using timed queries.
- P2P collaboration software that provides secure file transfers, instant messaging, conferencing, and more. For Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Unix.
- Work2Gether is a multilingual (unicode), multidomain collaborative Intranet-Extranet software, accessible from your web browser, offering electronic document management and collaborative work applications out of the box to ASPs, Value added resellers, System Integrators and Web Integrators
- Cadenza KnowledgeLEAD identifies employee knowledge for corporations. The system enables knowledge sharing and collaboration among employees from around the world. It focuses on people.
- Livelinked is a so-called collaboration tool including Document Management, Groupware, Full-text Search, and Workflow Management. The original product is Livelink from the company Opentext based in USA.
- OmniSpace Technologies is pioneering the rapidly emerging market for Business Coordination Platforms, defined by Forrester Research as a scalable, Internet-based portfolio of communication and collaboration services.
Open Text - Livelink 8
- Livelink 8 is the only Web-based application that provides comprehensive, off-the-shelf collaborative knowledge management for organizations of any size. For the first time you can transform your networked organization into a hyperlinked organization, where people, information and processes are all interconnected and just a mouse click away.
Organizational Memory & Quest Map
- Group Decision Support Systems has developed organizational memory software called QuestMap that overcomes the barriers to capturing informal knowledge. Quest Map captures the key issues and ideas during meetings and creates shared understanding in a knowledge team. Users end up with a "map" that shows a history of the conversations that led up to key decisions and plans. Discussion Mapping. Meeting Management.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor