Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Augmenting Information Seeking on the World Wide Web Using Collaborative Filtering Techniques
- Applying Bibliometric analysis, filtering techniques, and collaborative technologies to Web usage data that can, in turn leverage a Web user's Information Seeking behavior.
Drowning in Infoglut? Intelligent Filters to the Rescue! (Sort of...)
- Jesse Berst. Intelligent filters store your interests and preferences. Then they screen information so you see only things that match. Profile filtering. Collaborative filtering. Psychographic filtering. Adaptive filtering.
Filtering Knowledge - changing Information into Knowledge Assets
- Over the years, various attempts at developing a comprehensive knowledge management framework have identified that one of the key functions in creating knowledge assets is the result of a task of selecting or filtering public domain knowledge in order to make it relevant to the organization.
Intelligent Message Filter
- The Mnemonic Filter learns to make intelligent decisions based on the content of messages. It can find a handful of relevant messages in a vast corpus of irrelevant messages. It can classify messages by topic, exclude unwanted email messages, block objectionable web pages, and reject offensive newsgroup postings. It can also deliver advertisements and promotions to the specific individuals who are most likely to respond.
Minimizing Information Overload: The Ranking of Electronic Messages
- The decision to examine a message at a particular point in time should be made rationally and economically if the message recipient is to operate efficiently. Our model provides a formal method for minimizing expected information overload through information filtering.
Personal Information Intake Filtering
- Paul E. Baclace. Explores a hybrid learning algorithm applied to the problem of Information Intake Filtering (IIF). Information Intake refers to information that impinges upon users.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor