Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Assoziations-Blaster: truly interactive text network
- Text-network that connects texts through automatic non-linear real-time linking. Anybody can enter new text via the WWW-interface, the Blast-Engine at once establishes links to other related entries.
Bill Kennelly's History of Hypertext
- This site is about the people, systems and key events in the evolution of hypertext.
- Doug Engelbart invented groupware. What's he up to now?
- Infoflip is the printed version of hyperlink text. It allows the writer to link any part of the printed text to other sections within the text. The application opportunities of this printed hypertext format are endless. Consider reference materials, instruction manuals, conference guides, training materials, learning aids, sports events, tourism guides, and sales promotions.
Knowledge at the Crossroads
- Some Alternative Futures of Hypertext Learning Environments. Introduces some of the possibilities and dangers that are entailed with "hypertext" systems for learning.
Nonlinear Instruction of MIS: Why and When
- Dr. Mohamed Khalifa, Journal of Information Systems Education. Information Systems Courseware Design, Hypertext-Based Training.
- A Python-based Wiki clone with a focus on Knowledge Management.
Reducing Information Overload: A Comparative Study of Hypertext Systems
- Today, with the advent of more and more powerful computers, we are still struggling to cope with the vast amount of information that bombards us daily. Perhaps hypertext technology, structuring traditional text into non-sequential text, is a viable solution to help us cope with the problem of information overload?
The Big Picture
- Visual Browsing in Web and non-Web Databases. Directory of projects, research, products, and services.
The Home Page of Carrie Melnychenko
- In this web site, I will explore "computer literacy," its focus on nonlinearity and imagery, and its impact on reading, writing, and the socio-political culture of our country.
- Enfiladic Hypertext. The long history of the Xanadu® vision of hypertext has inspired many individual hypertext efforts. Some, such as Lotus Notes or the Web, were built by others based on aspects of our vision. Now Open Source.
Virtual hierarchies and virtual networks: some lessons from hypermedia usability research applied to the World Wide Web
- By P.A. Smith, I.A. Newman and L.M. Parks. Considers the usability of the World Wide Web in the light of a decade of research into the usability of hypertext and hypermedia systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor