Business and Companies
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Summaries of various aspects of OD including BPR, knowledge management and organizational learning, virtual organizations, and system theory.
Hidden Gold - an Introduction to the Wealth of Knowledge Management
- Tips on KM Intranets and Internet solutions, websites on Knowledge Management, Internet-based communication, best practices, collaborative management and intellectual capital in business environments. Riverland Next Generation.
ITtoolbox Knowledge Management
- Content, community, and service for Knowledge Management professionals. The site provides technical discussion, job postings, an integrated directory, news, and more related to KM.
- David Skyrme. The place to gain insights into the networked knowledge economy and help in creating successful knowledge management and Internet commerce strategies.
Knowledge Management Magazine
- A case study-based journal featuring articles from global companies, reinforced with contributions from leading academics. Articles cover all aspects of intellectual capital management.
Knowledge sharing effort of the Logic Group at Stanford University
- The Knowledge Sharing effort of the Logic Group is concerned with automating the interoperation of programs. Starting point for some technical research papers about software agent-based knowledge sharing approach.
Knowledge thru Internet Reseach - Management
- Conference group that organizes, among other events, KM industry conference. Frankfurt, Germany.
The Eighth Annual Business Intelligence Conference and Exhibition East
- Develop a world-class business intelligence function by sharpening your skills and expanding your arsenal of sources and analytical tools. Network with BI professionals as well as research and business development executives to find out how the business intelligence function can and should influence corporate strategy.
The Knowledge Field
- Knowledge Management consultancy and strategic business skills development, including distance learning for managers.
- The virtual e-intelligence exhibition offering information on data warehousing, enterprise resource planning and applications, knowledge management solutions, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor