Products and Services
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABC Phonetics Reading School, Inc.
- A proven systematic method of phonics reading instruction based on the neuropsychology of learning and applies it to the English phonetic code.
AVKO Dyslexia Research Foundation
- Provides a catalog of materials designed to help parents and teachers help the struggling reader learn to read. Also offerse in-services, free tutoring, and free downloads.
- From educator Jeanie Eller, home and school versions phonics based reading with original authorized systems for pre-school through adult.
- Literacy program based on a neurological model.
Clues To Good Reading
- A program to teach parents how to help their children learn to read. Produced by an elementary teacher.
Come and Read
- A linguistic reading program that decodes words with music. English language syllables are shaped to patterns and set to music.
Creative Pathways, Ltd.
- A letter and phonics program for early reading and early learning.
Davis Learning Strategies
- Offers a classroom kits for beginning readers that helps children aged 5-9 learn foundation skills for successful reading and mastery of basic sight words.
Easy Path to Reading
- Complete phonics program designed for home or classroom use.
- Offers a parent-friendly reading program. This Australian program is suitable for children of all ages and reading ability levels.
- Manufactures language arts materials designed to foster total literacy early in the educational process.
Educational Reading Program
- Designed to facilitate beginning reading and to provide remedial assistance.
First Steps into Reading
- Markets Sing-Along-Phonics and an online bookstore of leveled trade books.
Great Leaps Reading
- Great Leaps Reading provides inexpensive, user-friendly research-based reading remediation. It is one of few programs focused upon improving reading fluency.
- A program, designed to be used at home, to strengthen mental imaging and help an individual understand and remember more of what they read.
International Learning System (ILS)
- A series of English language readers based on works of well-known English and American authors from the Victorian age to the present.
Jump Into Learning
- Jump Into Products are reproducible language programs to introduce young children to reading and writing, phonics and drama.
- Complete learning system for developing early reading skills for preschool through first grade. An effective tool that makes learning fun.
- Card reader system to teach language and reading.
Language Tune-Up Kit
- Multimedia phonics reading and spelling software on CD-ROM for Windows. Uses the Orton-Gillingham method for children, teens and adults adults.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor