K through 12
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for the Prevention of School Violence
- Examines the seriousness of school violence, offers prevention and safe school planning programs, forum for School Resource Officers, and other subjects related to the problem of school violence.
- Provides security and safety to families through digital imaging and profiles of children. If a child is missing information can be sent to police across North America in minutes.
Coping With School Violence
- Information and education resources primarily for families.
Counseling and Safe School Services
- Canadian organization offering counseling and publications for teens and pre-teens.
Keep Schools Safe
- The National Association of Attorneys General and the National School Boards Association provide up-to-date information on successful programs and ideas for safer schools.
- A substance abuse and violence prevention organization that focuses on alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention education among children and teenagers, as well as teaching balanced, positive, healthy living.
National Coalition for School Bus Safety
- Examines issues of school bus safety by tracking legislative initiatives, accidents, parents and crash reports.
National School Safety Center
- Nonprofit organization providing resources for school safety information, training and violence prevention.
Safe Schools and Violence Prevention Office
- California Department of Education offering a variety of resources on high-risk students, gangs, after school programs and more.
Safe Schools for the 21st Century
- The Metropolitan Center for Urban Education is conducting research which explores the principal issues surrounding school violence, the factors that cause school-based crime, the methods that are being used to prevent violence, and the theoretical constructs on which these programs are based and evaluated.
- The National Resource Center for Safe Schools works with schools, communities, state and local education agencies, to create safe learning environments and prevent school violence.
Security on Campus
- For the prevention of college and university campus violence and other crimes. Site covers: campus crime statistics, laws, court decisions, crime prevention tips, campus police and journalists.
Student Pride USA
- A national network of over 700 gay-straight alliances (GSA) and youth LGBTQ activists working to make schools safer for all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor