K through 12
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
50+ Great Sites
- Recommends sites for preschool-elementary age children and their parents. Created by librarians who work with children and the Web every day.
A Boost To Your Child's Standardized Test Scores
- Experts lead you through step-by-step activities at home that will increase your child's test scores. Excellent for K-6 national standardized tests - IQ's, IOWA's etc.
ACT : Information For Parents : Resources
- Educational planning and career development assistance for parents.
Achieving the Goals, Goal 8: Parental Involvement and Participation
- Information about the federal directive to involve more parents in the public educational system.
Ages and Grades
- Your child's development through the years.
Awesome Library - K-12 Education Directory for Parents
- The Awesome Library organizes 10,000 carefully reviewed K-12 education resources for parents. It contains a directory, an index, and a search engine.
CGI Parent Newsletters
- these provided to classroom teachers to be sent home with children during the schoolyear. They were timed to coincide with lessons going on in the classrooms, and are available here for parents
Christians in Public School
- Helping Christian parents with children in public school.
Coyle's Where in the Web and Other Homeschool & Educational Stuff
- Originally started for homeschooling families, this site has a lot to offer any parent or teacher looking for educational resources. Commentary is provided for each categorized educational link helping save time...know BEFORE you click if you want to visit or not!
Education - K-12 Articles Index
- The number one concern of many parents who visit KidSource OnLine is how to help their children do better in school. These articles do just that. They are focused on specific subjects, skills or lessons for children in grades K through 12.
Education begins at home
- Teaching and learning are not mysteries that can only happen in school. Education begins at home when parents and children do simple things together.
Federal Education Standards
- A brief guide for parents who want to prepare their children to meet federal standards.
Grade School Back to School Guide
- Experts answer questions from parents of elementary school students, ranging from choosing a school to talking about makeup and tattoos.
- over 700 Amazing, Spectacular,Mysterious,Colorful Web Sites for Kids and the Adults Wh Care for Them
Help Kids Read
- Free information for you to help all children with reading.
Help! My Kid Can't (or Won't) Do Homework
- Effective ways parents can help children do homework using specific learning styles. Includes study skills tips.
Helping Your Child Learn History
- with activities for children aged 4 through 11
Helping Your Child Learn Math
Helping Your Child Learn Science - for ages 3-10
Helping Your Children Get Ready for School
- A short guide to help children prepare for the classroom.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor