K through 12
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A World of Prevention
- A directory of programs, references, resources, and research on the prevention of youth problems and the promotion of nurturing children
AHS Counseling Center
- Information related to the guidance and counseling needs of high school age students in the areas of personal/social, career and academic development.
Counselor's Page from Gibraltar Schools
- Provides parents and students information on scholarships, financial aid, jobs, and counseling information
De Soto Area School District- Guidance Counseling
- This is a school district web site (k-12) with links and information to those interested in pursuing post-secondary education.
Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE)
- Makes hundreds of federally supported education resources available online.
Getting Ready for College Early
- A Handbook for Parents of Students in the Middle and Junior High School Years
Lorrie's Links: Guidance and Counseling Resources
- A collection of links to resources for school counselors and others who work with and care for children.
- Welcome to Petersons.com, the most comprehensive Web resource on education and careers. We'll help you research and connect to the school, camp, college, study abroad program, graduate program, or job of your dreams.
SERA Learning - Skills for Managing Anger
- Providing training and curriculum for a comprehensive anger management program for grade 6-12 schools and juvenile violence prevention programs.
Some Good Questions (And Some Pretty Good Answers)
- Excerpted from Keeping a Head in School- A Student's Guide to Learning Abilities and Learning Disorders by Dr. Mel Levine
Southeasterns Talent search Educational Program Services (STEPS)
- A free service for qualifying middle school and high school students. It is designed to provide academic, career, admission, and financial aid counseling for students who desire education or training beyond high school.
Starting Points for Texas Counselors
- Giving kids the opportunity to attend an institution of higher education is crucial. We put together a list of resources on the THECB Web site that you may find helpful.
TASP Policy Manual: Effective September 1998
- This fifth edition of the TASP Policy Manual includes the totality of changes to the Texas Academic Skills Program made by the 75th Texas Legislature.
Ten Ways to Get Along Better in School
- from The Survival Guide for Kids with LD
The Guidance Channel
- An educational publishing and media company whose mission is to provide children, students, parents, adults and professionals with timely and effective tools that help them or their clients make critical life choices.
The National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- NFTE brings its entrepreneurial training to high school students, especially those from low-income communities. Through its programs, students gain an entrepreneurial understanding of basic workplace and life skillsoften for the first time. (fee)
U.S. Department of Education - FAFSA on the Web
- Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education's FAFSA on the Web site. You may use this on-line form to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) over the Internet.
U.S. Department of State, Stay in School Program
- In the Stay-In School Program, students may work part-time when school is in session and full-time during vacation periods.
U.S. State Dept.,Internships: Participating Offices/Bureaus
- A brief overview of each participating bureau or office which offers internships at various times during the year. Students may apply for an internship in two (2) bureaus or offices.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor