K through 12
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Home Page
- The focus of this program, authorized under Title X, Part I, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, is to provide expanded learning opportunities for participating children in a safe, drug-free and supervised environment. The 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CLC) program enables schools to stay open longer providing a safe place for homework centers, intensive mentoring in basic skills,etc.
A network for facility professionals
- Schoolfacilities.com was designed under the guidance of school facilities professionals to serve as a global and regional network for school facilities administrators, supervisors, managers and department support personnel.
Addressing Student Problem Behavior
- Educators have long understood that behavior difficulties can keep students from functioning productively in class. Many school personnel have been considering the effects of behavior on learning for some time.
- K12 Administrators Website - on-line professional development and networking center for K-12 school administrators.
Compensatory Education Programs (CEP)
- Administers programs under the Improving America's Schools Act (IASA) and the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act.
Copyright and Citations
- What Educators Need to Know- This document is based on current United States law and accepted policy.
Dr. Mac's Amazing Behavior Management Advice Site
- Hundreds of tips on managing student behavior. Post your concerns on the bulletin board and receive suggestions.
ERIC Clearinghouse on Educational Management
- The site presents resources developed by the Clearinghouse, part of the Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) network operated by the U.S. Department of Education. Our subject area is the governance, leadership, administration, organizational structure, and laws and policies concerning public and private educational organizations at the elementary, middle, and secondary levels.
Education Policy Analysis Archives
- A peer-reviewed scholarly journal publishing education policy analysis since 1993.
Education World® - Administration Resources
- General Resources
Education World® : School Administrators Center
- Education World (R) Search Engine : Administrative Archives
Guide to U.S. Department of Education Programs and Resources
Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities
- Many resources regarding the accreditation and improvement of K-12 and post secondary educational institutions.
Increasing the School Involvement of Hispanic Parents. ERIC Digest
- Schools and Hispanics: Separated by Social Barriers
Integrated Student Administration Software
- Maplewood Computing Ltd. is a leader in administrative software for the North American Education industry. We have specialized in student administration software and services since 1980, and now support thousands of installations in North America alone.
Involving At-Risk Families in Their Children's Education. ERIC Digest
- The benefits to children whose parents are involved in the educational process are well-known: substantial research links family involvement to both academic and social success of children at school. Of all youth, at-risk children, whose numbers are increasing, have the most to gain from parent involvement. Consequently, schools need to find ways to reach at-risk families.
Lunch Cashier System
- Computerized Lunch Program for school cafeterias. State and Federal reporting. Parents only need to send lunch money to one family account for all family members participating in the lunch program.
- National Association of Secondary School Principals serves education leaders in middle and high school, including administrators, teachers, students, and others.
SEDL - State Policy Planning Service (SPPS): Resources
School Administrators' Publishing Company (SAPCO)
- School administrators' Publishing Company(SAPCO) creates and publishes handbooks for school administrators.SAPCO also produces books for use by the United States military and legal books for school administrators in California and Texas.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor