Submit a site
Course Website Software
Directories and Resources
MUDs and MOOs
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Education Technology Information Resources
- Directory of instructional technology sites.
- Higher Education Links for educational technology: journals and newsletters, associations, consortia and networks
Educational Uses of Networks
- Collection of guidelines for using electronic communication in the classroom.
Edutech: Higher Education and New Technologies
- Community and resources for learning technologies in higher education, especially at Swiss universities.
Engines for Education
- A hyper-book written by Roger Schank and Chip Cleary, what's wrong with the education system, how to reform it, and especially, about the role of educational technology in that reform.
Gradeware Online Homework and Teaching Assistant
- Post and correct assignments online.
- Instructional Technology Research Online; includes a document repository, interviews, links, and a "who's who in instructional technology" section.
Learning and Technology Online Resources
- Annotated list of links to quality websites in the area of educational technology in higher education.
Study Aids for Visual Learners
- In addition to a graphic organizer for online course development, there are visual outlines of learning theory and links to products and workshops for advanced learning.
- Information on technology and education, from Syllabus Press.
The Epiphany Project
- Provided strategies and support to assist mainstream writing faculty with integrating technology into their classroom.
The Moderator's HomePage
- Set of resources for moderators of online discussion in both academic and non-academic settings.
The Wired Professor
- Companion web site to a book about technology in college education.
Using Spreadsheets to Keep Track of Students' Grades
- Brief introduction to using Excel and other spreadsheets for managing students' grades and performing basic statistics.
- Using the Internet for research and teaching in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor