Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Designing a Teaching Portfolio
- Getting Started guide with bibliography, from Penn State's Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Guidelines for writing a teaching portfolio; very detailed.
Guidelines for Presentation of a Teaching Portfolio
- What a teaching portfolio should include, from the Teaching and Learning Centre at Murdoch University, Australia.
How To Write A Curriculum Vitae
How to Produce a Teaching Portfolio
- Extracts from Peter Seldin's book "The Teaching Portfolio".
Multimedia Approach to Profiles and Portfolios: INteractive Guidance (MAPPING)
- A project to create a package of computer-based, multimedia, interactive resources that will assist staff developers and lecturers in Higher Education who wish to develop an academic (teaching) portfolio. Funded by the Scottish Higher Education Funding Council.
Preparing a Teaching Portfolio
- Guidebook prepared by the Center for Teaching Effectiveness of the University of Texas at Austin.
Seven Principles of Portfolio Development
- Follow-up note to a workshop for Teaching Assistants at Temple University, 1997.
Student Ratings Forms FAQ
- Questions Frequently Asked About Student Ratings Forms: Summary of Research Findings.
Teaching Portfolio Guidelines
- Guide intended to help begin to construct and think about a teaching portfolio.
Teaching Portfolio at Washington State University
- Guidelines for preparing a teaching portfolio at Washington State University.
- Tools for developing and assessing a faculty teaching portfolio. Really extensive. From the University of texas at El Paso.
The Teaching Portfolio
- Article by Hannelore B. Rodriguez-Farrar, introduces and explain the Teaching Portfolio concept as a way to demonstrate one's teaching credentials to colleagues, department chairs and potential employers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor