Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"Post to Post" - Spanish Teacher Exchange Program
- Permits primary, middle and high school teachers to exchange teaching positions with teachers from Spain holding similar posts.
ATSEC - Australian TAFE staff exchange
- The Australian TAFE Staff Exchange Council (ATSEC) has been established to assist in the internationalisation of TAFE through the promotion of professional development opportunities for staff of member institutes both in Australia and overseas.
Alberta Teacher Exchange
- A program that promotes job swaps (and homes) with teachers in Australia, the UK, the US, Spain, Germany, or other provinces in Canada.
Canadian Education Exchange Foundation
- International educational exchanges offer educators and their students an opportunity to broaden their understanding of one another's cultures, customs and languages.
Fulbright Teacher and Administrator Exchange Program
- Provides opportunities for qualified educators and administrators to participate in direct exchanges of positions with colleagues from other countries for up to one year.
Goa Northumbria Schools Exchange
- Goa Northumbria Teacher Exchange was initiated to provide a means for the people of Goa and Northumbria regions to share knowledge and experiences on each others' culture, society, and values.
International Teaching Fellowship Program
- The ITF is a two-way program in which Fellows exchange teaching positions and housing for the Australian school year.
Iowa - Australia Teacher Exchange Program
- Open to Iowa elementary and secondary teachers and administrators who are interested in teaching in Australia. The program give opportunities for working in and studying overseas educational systems.
Manitoba Teacher Exchange Program
- Exchange opportunities for Manitoba teachers are available with Australia, The United Kingdom, The United States, The Federal Republic of Germany (teachers must be fluent in the language), and other Canadian Provinces. There is also an exchange program with Quebec and France.
NIS Teacher and Faculty Exchange Programs
- A teacher and professor exchange program for education professionals interested in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
National Gallery of Art - Teacher Exchange
- The National Gallery of Art hosts teams of teachers at a special technology seminar devoted to planning new electronic educational programs that can be offered on the Gallery's Web site.
New Brunswick Teacher Exchange Program
- Programs of teacher exchange are coordinated by the Provincial Departments of Education or Exchange Authorities. They include the Canadian Provinces, (except Quebec), the United Kingdom, the United States, Switzerland, and Australia.
South Australian Exchange Teachers' League (SAETL)
- SAETL provides social and cultural support for teachers participating in SAs Exchange teacher programme. SAETL provides practical suggestions, advice, and friendship to exchangees and their families.
Tasmanian Teacher Exchange Program
- Information for Tasmanian teachers wanting to participate in an exchange program.
Teacher Exchange Register
- The Teacher Exchange Register aims to allow teachers throughout the world to establish contact with each other in order to find suitable matches for a possible teaching exchange.
- Advice on swapping teaching jobs. Includes a world wide list of teachers seeking teaching exchange partners.
The British Council USA - Teacher Exchange Programs
- Working with partners in the UK, the British Council helps to share British expertise and talent with over 100 countries worldwide.
The Tyler Junior College Teacher Exchange Program
- The Tyler Junior College Teacher Exchange Program provides the opportunity for qualified educators to participate in direct exchanges of positions with colleagues from other countries for six weeks, a semester, or a full academic year.
U.S.-China Teachers Exchange Program
- This program offers American teachers an opportunity to spend a year teaching English at "key" (selective) secondary schools in China, and Chinese teachers a chance to teach Chinese language and culture and/or English as a second language in American schools.
Visiting International Faculty Program
- This leading exchange program is for international educators who want to teach in the United States. VIF seeks to transform lives of students, teachers and communities through cultural exchange.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor