Online Teaching and Learning
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Brandon Hall Resources
- Business-critical, independent information about the technology-based training industry with specific resources for training professionals and multimedia developers.
- The Computer Education Management Association is an independent, no-profit organization that provides a forum for managers and directors of computer education organizations.
Instructional Management Systems Project
- An investment membership of academic, commercial and government organizations who are developing a set of specifications and prototype software for facilitating the growth and viability of distributed learning on the Internet.
- An organization created to convey Learning Theory and Learning Technology concepts and to help foster an alliance for the new learning economy.
Learning Circuits magazine
- ASTD's online magazine offers feature articles, columns, and interactive areas for everyone interested in workplace learning issues.
Learning Technology Research Institute
- A central focus for learning technology research on design innovation, the development of e-learning environments and the theoretical basis of learning technology.
Lecture Object Architecture
- A proposal for a standard architecture for archiving lectures, seminars and presentations on the web with audio/video and synchronized visual support.
MIT Center for Advanced Educational Services
- The main Massachusetts Institute of Technology facility for support of, and research in, technology-facilitated education.
- A knowledge and innovation sharing community.
OLT Practitioner's Corner
- Resources for trainers, instructors, educators about learning technologies and ways of incorporating them into instruction
Technology Based Training SuperSite
- This resource for training professionals provides information on WBT, CBT, and CD-ROMs.
The MASIE Center
- The MASIE Center is an international thinktank dedicated to exploring the intersection of learning and technology.
The Sapio Institute
- Non-profit online learning research, instructional design, and professional development organization.
- A web-based exposition for development companies, service professionals and users of web-based training products (WBT).
Web-Based Training Information Center
- A non-profit resource for those interested in developing and delivering web-based training, online learning, e-learning or distance education. Site includes surveys, discussion forums, and resource links.
- A resource designed for academics and training professionals consisting of links to world-wide learning resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor