Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Journal of Educational Technology
- A refereed academic journal publishing research and review articles in edtech, instructional design, and teaching with computers, communications and other technologies.
Distance Education Journal
- An international journal which publishes refereed articles and papers, as well as book reviews, on the philosophy, theories and practices of distance education, open learning and flexible delivery systems.
Educational Technology & Society (ISSN 1436-4522)
- Official peer-reviewed Journal of the International Forum of Educational Technology & Society and the IEEE Learning Technology Task Force.
Journal of Asychronous Learning Networks (JALN)
- Published on-line, twice a year, by Vanderbilt University for the ALN Center. JALN consists of articles that explore various policies, strategies and models of asynchronous online learning.
Journals and Newsletters for Distance Education
- This list was put together by The International Centre for Distance Learning (ICDL) and is published at this web address by Prof Charles Darling with the Centre's permission.
- A bimonthly electronic service of current awareness for instructors who are interested in the issues related to technology-assisted learning.
- A free biweekly bulletin dedicated to disseminating news and information about activities and developments in distance education and learning technologies at Canadian colleges, universities, and organizations.
The Chronicle of Higher Education: Distance Education
- Articles on distance learning from the print publication as well as daily updates.
Virtual University Gazette
- Free monthly e-mail and web-based periodical that announces new distance learning programs, lists jobs in distance learning, catalogs online learning hot spots, and allows freelancers in the e-education industry to promote themselves.
e-Journal of Instructional Science and Technology
- The e-Journal of Instructional Science and Technology (e-JIST), an electronic journal based at the Distance Education Centre of the University of Southern Queensland.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor