Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A consortium of 70 leading Christian institutions of higher learning involved with distance education and other nontraditional modes of educational delivery.
ADEC Distance Education Consortium
- An international consortium of state universities and land grant institutions providing high quality and economic distance education programs and services via the latest and most appropriate information technologies.
Adult Education Network (AEN)
- The AEN promotes the activities of its members. These include clubs, associations, special interest groups and service organisations in South Africa.
African Distance Learning Association
- ADLA is the major supporting vehicle for Open Colleges and Virtual Universities of Africa.
Alabama Distance Learning Association
- Works to promote distance learning in Alabama.
Arizona Distance Learning Association
- Purpose is to promote the development and application of distance learning for education and training. The constituents served include Pre-K through grade 12 education, higher education, home school education, continuing education, corporate training, military and government training, and telemedicine.
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- The mission of the AECT is to provide leadership in educational communications and technology by linking professionals holding a common interest in the use of educational technology and its application to the learning process. The International Visual Literacy Association is an affiliate of AECT.
Association of Chartered Treasury Managers
- ACTM identifies itself with the role of organizing and bringing the globally relevant body of knowledge in treasury management together for the development of the treasury profession.
Confederation of Open Learning Institutions of South Africa
- COLISA, a confederation of autonomous higher education institutions that aims at close collaboration by consensus, was founded by the University of South Africa, Vista University and Technikon Southern Africa. It is a national resource and reference point for providing quality higher education in South Africa.
Distance Learning Association (DLA)
- The founding mission of DLA is to enhance the educational experience and career level of its members seeking distance learning opportunities. DLA was established to support adults in pursuit of their goals and occupational skills.
Ethiopian Distance Learning Association
- Committed to the education of the Ethiopian youth in collaboration with grass root organizations including The International Open College of Ethiopia, the Virtual School of Ethiopian Studies and the Ethiopian Virtual University.
European Association for Distance Learning (EADL)
- A European association of privately-owned and non-governmental colleges, institutions and individuals working in the field of distance learning. EADL represents nearly all member countries of the European Union as well as members from Iceland, Norway, Russia, Switzerland and Turkey, and associate members from the US, South Africa and Asia. Altogether EADL members provide 4,000 different courses and the members of EADL work with more than one million students all over Europe.
European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU)
- a strategic level organisation whose European activities and projects support and advance goals towards achieving its mission: to promote and support the creation of a European network for higher level distance education.
Federal Government Distance Learning Association (FGDLA)
- A chapter of the US Distance Learning Association (USDLA). The goal of the FGDLA is to promote distance learning within the federal government. To accomplish this goal, the FGDLA coordinates with the Government Alliance for Training and Education (GATE) and the Government Education and Training Network (GETN). The Government Resources Capabilities Directory (GRCD) provides a way for government agencies to publish training resources and capabilities.
Florida Distance Learning Association
- A non-profit association formed to promote the development and application of distance learning in the public and private sectors and all levels of education: K-12, area education agencies, higher education, continuing education, information sciences, corporate training and education, and the military.
- The International Centre for Distance Learning (ICDL) On-line Information Service.
International Council for Open and Distance Education
- The ICDE web site. Info on our organization, memberships and World Conference in Vienna 1999.
Maryland Distance Learning Association
- An association of professionals who advocate and promote the coordination and use of distance learning in Maryland and throughout the region.
Michigan Association for Distance Learning
- a non-profit, professional organization of persons interested in distance learning for the State of Michigan. The goals of the association are to gather data on the utilization of distance learning, to act as a conduit for those seeking information, assistance or technical advise about distance learning and to represent the interest of distance learning in Michigan.
Missouri Distance Learning Association (MoDLA)
- Promotes the effective application of distance learning strategies to maximize access, equity, and quality of educational resources for teachers and learners of all ages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor