Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Moore School of Business
- The Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina is a comprehensive business school noted for a focus in International business and offering Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programs.
The Department of Epidemiology at the School of Public Health
- Epidemiology is the study of the distribution of diseases and of the determinants of health and disease risk in human populations.
e-ReferenceDesk - Higher Education Guide
- Find details on programs and degrees of online and campus colleges and universities, career, specialty, technical, trade and vocational schools, and junior colleges in the US and Canada.
School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins
- The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is dedicated to protecting health and saving lives--millions at a time through innovative public health research.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association of Franciscan Colleges and Universities
- Represents 18 member institutions which offer higher education in the Franciscan spiritual and intellectual tradition at the undergraduate and graduate (masters and doctoral degrees) level.
Braintrack University Index
- Index to institutions of higher education throughout the world.
College Education & Career Guide
- A comprehensive site from the National Center for College Selection (NCCS). Includes information on scholarships, student loans, rankings, financing, and self-tests to help with college selection.
College and University Home Pages
- College and University Home Pages - Alphabetical Listing
College and University Research and Reference Page
- Extensive research and reference page.
- College, university and course information resource for students.
Colleges, Schools and Universities Listings
- Alphabetical listing of community, graduate, management, law, dental and medical schools, colleges and universities around the globe.
Freeality Colleges & University Search
- Search a wide range of college, university, and education sites for information, locations, admissions, applications and financial aid and scholarships.
International Association for Management Education (AACSB)
- Accrediting agency for bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting.
International Association of Universities (IAU)
- IAU members are individual universities and major regional and national university organisations (approximately 150 different countries).
Postsecondary Education Opportunity
- Policy research on opportunity for postsecondary education and training.
Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE)
- Aims to improve the quality of higher education through the encouragement of debate and publication on issues of policy, on the organisation and management of higher education institutions, and on the curriculum.
TheCenter - University of Florida
- TheCenter's primary effort focuses on the issues of measuring university performance and rankings of top public universities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor