Colleges and Universities
Departments and Programs
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Applied and Engineering Physics
- The undergraduate major is called Engineering Physics or "EP". The graduate field is called Applied Physics.
- Focus on undergraduate education and professional training is balanced by a vigorous research program.
Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Conducts research in environmental engineering, hydraulic engineering, geotechnical engineering, remote sensing, materials of construction, structural modeling, and static and dynamic loading of large structural components and systems.
College of Engineering
- Devoted to the applied sciences, in both traditional engineering disciplines and interdisciplinary programs, and supporting numerous special research programs ranging from radiophysics to nanofabrication.
Cornell University Engineering Ambassadors
- Promotes the College of Engineering to current and prospective students.
Materials Science and Engineering
- Students and faculty from diverse backgrounds study in ceramics, polymers, metals, and semiconductors
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- To design and manufacture devices and systems to transform energy into motion and motion into energy for the benefit of humankind.
Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- As work becomes technologically more complex and the demands of the economy require a more efficient use of resources, a growing number of specialists in this field will be needed.
Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Mechanics is the study of forces, motions, and deformation of solids, fluids and structures. Mechanics is also being used to advance science in other disciplines, for example, to probe the mysteries of insect flight and the chaotic tumbling of satellites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor