Colleges and Universities
University of Illinois
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Center
- Information about the Center's research into energy-efficient equipment using ozone-safe refrigerants. Includes an overview, news, calendar, discussion forum, and contact list.
Anderson Lab for Global Education in Engineering
- A Office of Continuing Engineering Education laboratory conducting research into the development and delivery of engineering course modules delivered over the internet. Includes overview, links, and sample on-line lecture.
Center for Computational Electromagnetics
- Includes general information about the center, operated by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, plus an overview of the research activities.
Center for Microanalysis of Materials
- Includes general information about the center plus on-line tools and reference materials for researchers.
Center for Reliable and High Performance Computing
- An overview of the center and information about the various research groups. Includes general information, project summaries, and publications for each group.
Center for Simulation of Advanced Rockets
- Affiliated with the Computational Science and Engineering program. Includes information about the center plus on-line resources for researchers.
Center of Excellence for Airport Pavement Research
- Includes general information about the center, including an overview of research projects and an archive of publications.
Electro-Optic Systems laboratory
- Includes a staff list and information about research projects.
Engineering Research Centers and Laboratories
- Brief descriptions of research centers and major laboratories operated by or otherwise affiliated with the college with links to individual sites.
Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory
- A comprehensive source of information about the department of the College of Engineering that supports interdisciplinary research programs in materials science and engineering, materials physics, and materials chemistry.
Machine Tool Agile Manufacturing Research Institute
- A virtual research center involving several universities, industry, and government. Includes information about the Center for Machine-Tool Systems Research within the College of Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering Research
- Overview of research by the M.E. department including information about research centers, laboratories, and projects. Also includes a bibiliography of faculty publications.
- Semiconductor research facility that is the home of the Center for Compound Semiconductor Microelectronics.
Nondestructive Evaluation Research Laboratory
- Includes an overview of the facility, research areas, and projects of this Department of General Engineering laboratory.
Power Systems Engineering Research Center
- Includes general information about the center, a summary of research, and on-line access to documents.
Summary of Engineering Research
- A compilation of all ongoing individual research projects. Organized by department, it contains departmental overviews, project descriptions, and a list of recent faculty and student publications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor