Colleges and Universities
University of Connecticut
School of Allied Health
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Detailed information on programs, degrees and opportunities.
Cytotechnology Certificate Program
- Professional certificate program administered by the School of Allied Health in conjunction with the UConn Health Center and select affiliate hospitals.
Diagnostic Genetic Sciences Certificate Program
- Professional certificate program administered by the School of Allied Health in conjunction with affiliated genetics centers throughout the United States.
- Designed to prepare students for careers as registered dieticians.
- Prepares interns to enter the dietetics profession.
Masters of Science in Allied Health
- Program objectives, areas of emphasis and program options.
Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Includes Cytotechnology, Diagnostic Genetic Sciences and Medical Technology.
Molecular Diagnostic Sciences Certificate Program
- Professional certificate program administered by the School of Allied Health in conjunction with molecular laboratories throughout the Northeast, Virginia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Montana.
- Overview of the field plus information on the program, admission and prerequisite requirements.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor