Colleges and Universities
University of Connecticut
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Animal Science Facilities
- Overview of classrooms and support facilities used by the Animal Science Department.
Atmospheric Resources Facilities
- Environmental wind tunnel, automated weather stations and a mobile micrometeorology laboratory that has been used in inter-agency cooperative field experiments in several U.S. states.
Connecticut Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Encompasses pathology, virology, bacteriology, serology, and toxicology laboratory activities to arrive at a proper diagnosis or to test for blood antibody levels against diseases.
Fisheries Management Facilities
- Laboratory equipped with wet-lab capabilities, age and growth equipment, electrofishing boat, biotelemetry equipment, gill nets, seines and other equipment.
The Microchemistry Laboratory
- Provides analytical services, trains graduate students in analytical toxicology and consults for academia and industry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor