Colleges and Universities
University of Arkansas
Departments and Programs
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Degree requirements and introduction to the curriculum, courses, faculty, and staff. Information on industries and specialized training opportunities.
Chemical Engineering Department
- News, faculty profiles, course descriptions, and degree requirements for undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarship and training information available.
- Department information to guide the education of students in foundation, earthwork, and embankment design and analysis; water, wastewater, and waste handling and treatment; highway facility design and operation; and elementary structural design.
College of Engineering
- Directory of information for undergraduate and graduate students for admissions, financial aid, career guides, professional development, and degree requirements.
Electrical Engineering Department
- Course listings, degree requirements, faculty information, and research opportunities for students in this ABET accredited field of study.
Industrial Engineering Department
- Undergraduate and graduate degree requirements in fully accredited program, faculty profiles, and course information provided.
- Overview of department faculty and curriculum. Program descriptions of mechanical systems design and materials, thermal systems design, and engineering mechanics field options.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor