Colleges and Universities
University of Arizona
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Biomedical Engineering Program
College of Engineering and Mines
Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- The AME Department offers undergraduate programs in aerospace engineering and mechanical engineering. AME offers graduate programs leading to M.Sc. and Ph.D degrees in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, and nuclear engineering. Research activities are concentrated in the broad areas of aerospace, Computational fluid dynamics, Computational Multibody Dynamics, Bioengineering, mechanics, and thermal and energy science.
Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- This web page provides information regarding our Department including curriculum, student activities, faculty, research programs, and facilities.
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- The mission of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Arizona is to develop and maintain programs of excellence in teaching and research which will support the state of Arizona in its development as a leading center for high-technology industry and which will support national needs for the development and application of electrical/electronic/computer based high technology.
Department of Hydrology and Water Resources
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Department of Mining and Geological Engineering
- Earth Engineering is a field critical to sustaining and improving the quality of life for people in the US, and all over the world. Whether it is designing an environmentally safe copper mine, predicting the danger posed by landslides and earthquakes, or building a tunnel under the English Channel; Mining and Geological Engineers play an integral role in addressing the important problems of an environmentally conscious society.
Systems and Industrial Engineering
- Department of The University of Arizona. Has 18 faculty and 170 students. The department has received international prestige for its contribution to the interdisciplinary design and operation of complex systems of people, information, and machines.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor