Colleges and Universities
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
- Focuses on the determination of atomic structures of biological macromolecules using all of the major techniques.
- Belongs to the the School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Access to protein sequence and motif databases, and amino acid physicochemical profiles.
- College of Higher Education, concentrating on teacher training and the arts. Associated with the University of Leeds.
Centre for Industrial Policy and Performance
- Multi-disciplinary research programme investigating local, national and international influences on industrial performance and public policy.
Centre for Language Study
- Foreign language courses including English (EFL) and language teacher training for all levels, certificate to degree and masters level.
Centre for Medieval Studies
- Composed of academics drawn from sixteen units in the university, including Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies, Classics, English, Fine Art, French, German, History, Italian, Jewish Studies, Law, Library Science, Music, and Theology and Religious Studies.
Centre of Medical Imaging Research
- Established to research problems fundamental to modern medical image analysis by developing methods for data acquisition, extraction and interpretation.
- Provides Leeds students with information about finding work, including links to recruitment agencies and other resources.
Institute for International Studies
- Established in 1989 to provide a focus for the multi-disciplinary study of international affairs.
Leeds College of Art and Design
- Offers a range of HND and BA courses.
Leeds Development Education Centre
Leeds Institute for Minimally Invasive Therapy
- Training courses in basic surgical skills, laparoscopic surgical skills, GI endoscopy and ERCP, and flexible ureteroscopy.
Nuffield Institute for Health
- Multidisciplinary centre for health and social care management, education and research
School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- One of the three academic schools of the Faculty of Biological Sciences.
School of Mathematics
- Comprises pure mathematics, applied mathematics and statistics.
School of Philosophy
- Subject areas in History, History and Philosophy of Science, and Business and Professional Ethics.
- Information about the Christian Union at Trinity and All Saints College.
Theology and Religious Studies
- Student body comprises ordinands and atheists, Catholics, Evangelicals, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs, conservative or liberal. Biblical study comprises a significant part of the course.
University of Leeds
- Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor