Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Classified Bibliography on the History of Scientific Instruments
- Classified Bibliography Based on the SIC Annual Bibliographies of books, pamphlets, catalogues and articles on studies of historic scientific instruments, compiled by G.L'E. Turner, 1983 to 1995, and issued by the Scientific Instrument Commission.
ASU Noble Library - Scientific Biography
- A series of sources , reference books and web sites for locating biographical information on scientists and engineers.
Bibliography of Geology
- Alphabetical list of papers published by the Geological Society of Malaysia
Bibliography of Measures of Complexity
- covers the philosophical and practical references to the concept and measurement of Complexity.
Bibliography of Scientific Reports
- Listings of various technical, open file, general, or adventures in the past cultural resources series scientific reports published by the Bureau of Land management in Alaska.
Chun Do Sun Bup Ki Energy Training and Treatment -- Scientific Bibliography
- The papers listed here describe investigations into the medical effects of chun do sun bup ki training. Most of this research has been conducted in the Department of Qi Medicine at Wonkwang University, Iksan, Republic of Korea.
Darwin and Literature: A Bibliography
- Secondary sources which deal with, or represent, or throw light on, the relations between Darwinism and imaginative literature in the late nineteenth century.
- Scientific bibliography with a searchable database of 1, 700 citations dating from 1936.
- Bibliography and abstracts on DNA isolation from deceased tissues.
History of Australian Science and Technology Bibliography
- Bibliographical and archival database of Australian scientists with links to related articles and images. It includes both scientists who were Australian by birth and those who undertook significant scientific work in Australia.
International Ice Patrol
- A scientific bibliography of icebergs from the research and development centre of the U.S.Coastguards .
International System of Units
- Bibliography of links, citations and online publications of the SI, the modern metric system of measurement, a language universally used in science, that has become the dominant language of international commerce and trade.
Medical Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence Bibliography
- Contains 62566 books, research papers, conference papers, journal articles from many subareas of artificial intelligence. From the University of Vienna and the Austrian Research Institute for artificial intelligence.
Natural History Bibliographies
- A substantial listing of links to natural history online bibliographies. From the University of Washington Libraries.
Nonlinear Dynamics Bibliography
- Time series analysis and its mathematical foundations, introductory papers, tutorials and research papers related to the chaosbib .
Online Cytogenetics of Animals
- Database which contains references to the literature on the cytogenetics of animals.
- A comprehensive bibliography of the peer-reviewed literature dealing with climate change and its effects on water resources and water systems of the United States.
Santa Fe Institute
- A searchable bibliography listing scientific papers and books to which the research activities of the Santa Fe Institute have directly contributed.
Science Ethics Bibliography
- Bibliography of books, articles, and resources on ethics and misconduct in science.
Scientific Bibliography on Human Powered Submarines
- Bibliography on human-powered submarines aims to list references containing some level of technical information. The references are listed in reverse chronological order: most recent first.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor