Ask an Expert
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- SharedReviews is a Social Network and Publishing Platform for both aspiring and professional writers alike. Find published content on everything from Product Reviews to How-To Articles.
24H Write My Essay
- 24H Write My Essay is an essay writing service in US that aims to help students at all levels achieve academic success through our trustworthy, easy to use services.
Somertons Services Ltd
- Your Documents, Perfect For You ---- Proofreading and copy editing articles, CVs & cover letters, manuscripts, websites, books and contracts.
A One-Person Proofreading Service
- Use a proofreading service that is efficient, affordable and prompt. No haggling over prices. Are you sure you don't need one?
Editing | Proofreading | Translating | Scribendi.com
- Editing, proofreading and translation services available 24/7 from the professionals at Scribendi.com
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ask Grammar: Guide to Grammar and Writing
- Answers to questions about grammar and usage, words, sentences, paragraphs, essays, or research papers from Charles Darling of Capital Community College, Hartford, CT.
Ask the Grammar Mavin
- Submit questions to the grammar mavin at Central Michigan University's department of English Language and Literature.
Ask the Style Meister
- Submit questions regarding style, format, grammar, mechanics, and punctuation to Lana Castle of Castle Communications.
BCC Writing Lab Virtual Tutor
- Submit questions about grammar, punctuation, word usage, and the English language to the writing lab at Bellvue Community College, Bellevue, WA.
Chicago Manual of Style FAQ
- FAQ site designed to help CMS users eliminate ambiguities or misunderstandings found in the book itself.
Dave's ESL Cafe Help Center
- Assistance for English as a Second Language students with questions about grammar, writing, vocabulary, idiom, slang, or related problems, presented by David Sperling.
- Answers to questions about grammar, usage, punctuation, documentation, and word origins provided by Jim Hiduke of the University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA.
- Answers to grammar, usage, composition, and editing questions free of charge. Proofreading and editing services also offered for a fee.
The Grammar Lady Online
- Mary Newton Bruder offers a one woman hotline and web site to answer quick grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other points about language - and sell her book.
The Writer's BBS: International Writers Community
- Offers free homepages for authors and poets. Chat online with writers, or post questions in the writers' forum.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor