Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Inventories, subject-based collection lists, records management policies and forms, and an archives tutorial. Site features links to Alabama history websites, and an exhibit of photographs of and facts about buildings on the campus.
Bentley Historical Library
- Home page of the Bentley Historical Library of the University of Michigan, includes information on library's holdings in University Archives and Michigan Historical Collections, reference services and several online exhibits.
Center for Lowell History, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Maintains dozens of specialized collections related to the political, social, and cultural history of the area around Lowell, Massachusetts, USA area.
Cornell University Archives
Gateway to Archives of Scottish Higher Education (GASHE)
- Provides an integrated gateway to Higher Education Institutions'records, the primary resources for Scotland's educational, intellectual and cultural history.
Glasgow University (UK) Archives and Business Records Centre
- Holds the records of Glasgow University back to 1451, as well as one of the largest dedicated collections of business records in the world.
Iowa State University Archives
- The University Archives,is part of the Special Collections Department, serves as the primary repository for the historical records of Iowa State University.
Robert D. Farber University Archives and Special Collections Department, Brandeis University
- Searchable and annotated database.
Trent University Archives
- Regional archive of private manuscript material in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. Only abstracts of Archival holdings are available online.
Tulane Manuscripts Department
- The constantly expanding holdings currently comprise about three linear miles of documents organized into more than 4,000 collections
Tulane's University Archives
- The University Archives preserves the official records of Tulane University and information about Tulane.
University of Missouri at Columbia Archives
- Includes exhibits, finding aids, topical guides, and contact information.
University of New Mexico Archives
University of Newcastle (Australia) Archives, Rare Books and Special Collections Unit
- Site contains historical and cultural resources relating to university and local region.
University of Pennsylvania Archives & Records Center
- As the University's official repository, the Archives Center strives to ensure the timeless preservation of historically significant documents and other materials that reflect the University's origins and development.
University of Southern California Archives
- A listing of archival holdings including a few inventories, contact information and research policies.
Yale University Archives and Records Program
- Detailed evaluation, transfer and retrieval instructions for Yale staff in possession of organizational records. Includes function-based retention schedules.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor