Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
FLITE - Supreme Court Decisions, 1937-1975
- This system contains the full text of 7,407 U.S. Supreme Court Decisions from 1937 to 1975. Decisions are available as ASCII text files that can be read on your browser's screen or saved to your hard drive and accessed by using most word processor programs.
FedWorld FTP File Archive
- The FedWorld FTP site contains more than 10,000 data files of various sorts that have been produced by U.S. Government agencies. Often, FedWorld is the original source for these files on the net.
National Archices and Records Administration, U.S.
- Research affiliation: Research Library Group.
Office of Technology Assessment Archive
- The Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) was established by Congress in 1972 to provide congressional committees with analyses of emerging, difficult, and often highly technical issues.
Operation Allied Force
- United States government archive of materials relevant to Operation Allied Force.
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics, US DOT
- The Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) is an operating administration of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). BTS compiles, analyzes, and makes accessible information on the Nation's transportation systems.
The Code Of Federal Regulations
- A very useful site for researching HR issues.
The National Security Archive
- Declassified documents available through the FOIA.
USPTO Web Patent Databases
- The US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) now offers World-Wide Web (Web) access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases.
United States Treasury Historical Archive
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor