Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Big Al's Big Trip around New Zealand
- Journals, photographs and related sites on Alan Soon's travels around New Zealand.
Chris McGregor's Traveller
- A personal perspective of my year in Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji in 1997-1998.
- Travel Pics and info from my journey through the South Pacific. Fiji, Tahiti, Cook Islands and Hawaii. Camping and getting about.
Mama Mo's Moorea
- Life in Moorea, French Polynesia. The sail down from Hawaii; decision to stay in Tahiti and the next 15 years.
Marooned on Flint Island
- Description of a sailing adventure on a small yacht to remote Flint Island in the South Pacific.
Micronesia by Dave Wilson
- This site is dedicated to my holiday to Micronesia in January 1999. Micronesia is made up of tiny islands throughout the Western Pacific.
New Zealand Panoramic Photos
- A site that contains many New Zealand panoramic photos by places. In this trip, we explored the South Island in eleven days and the North Island in five days.
- Images of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora and other islands in French Polynesia, taken on a Renaissance cruise on the R4 by the Pengelly family. Scenery and sunsets.
Tahiti and French Polynesia
- Pictures and a 1999 travelogue of Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Huahine, Raiatea and Tahaa by Eva Jettmar. Useful travel tips and information. Section on tropical plants.
Taori's Pacific Islands Info Site
- Tom Neale of Suvarov, Suwarrow Atoll of Cook Islands. The story of 6 years of life on a desert island. E-texts of Suwarrow; the Blue Lagoon Trilogy by Henry de Vere Stacpoole.
The Bogaty's French Polynesian and Tahiti Honeymoon Paradise
- A thorough site on Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia, including a honeymoon journal with dozens photos, information and phone numbers of hotels, restaurants, and recreational activities for people planning a vacation to Tahiti.
The Making of a Pacific Honeymoon
- Dream honeymoon to San Francisco, Bora Bora, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and Bali. Including details on the preparations and research process to select sites and lodging.
The Wanderers' Nook
- Two friends traveling, living, studying and wandering throughout the South Pacific and beyond. A look at the world through the eyes of twenty-somethings.
Tonga Photo Album
- Photo album of Tonga with English descriptions by Marcus Moennig, 1990. Also contains Tonga travel and information links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor