Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adventures With Outdoor Life Tours
- Offers a excursion into the habitats of Florida. Wildlife encounters include manatees, alligators, and dolphins.
Blue Whales in Quebec - Mingan Island Cetacean Study
- Research adventures with blue, fin and humpback whales in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Quebec, Canada, and in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico.
Bottom Time Adventures
- Tours with swims with spotted dolphins in the Bahamas, humpback whale watching and scuba diving activities. Tour itineraries, travel dates and contact information. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Discover Pacific Tours
- Wildlife tours in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Humpback whales, bottlenose dolphins.
Dolphin Discoveries, Kona, Hawaii
- Captains Kevin and Claudia Merill invite you to join them on exciting dolphin and whale watching excursions off the Kona coast on Big Island, Hawaii.
- We are a wholesale provider of guided nature and wildlife day tours for pre-formed convention groups coming to the Orlando/ Kennedy Space Coast area. See Dolphins, Manatees & Alligators.
Gray whales in BC - Coastal Ecosystems Research Foundation
- Volunteers accompany whale biologists for a week to assist with gray and humpback whale research by this non-profit organisation in British Columbia and Baja California.
New Zealand Dolphin Swimming
- Whale watching with The Tauranga Dolphin Company. A magic voyage experiencing whales and dolphins in New Zealand's Bay of Plenty.
- Guided diving, snorkeling and manatee encounters. Located 3 miles from Disney, and geared for the traveling diver with door to door pick up and drop off service. Dolphin encounters also available.
Pacific Whale Foundation - Maui, Hawaii
- Naturalist-led whale and dolphin watching.
Port Stephens New South Wales
- Dolphins, whales and wildlife daily tours. A photographers paradise, its all here and only a 21/2hours drive from Sydney New South Wales Australia.
- Directory of whale and dolphin watching activities around the world with supporting information about cetaceans and other aquatic animals.
Whales & dolphins in the Mediterranean - Tethys Research Institute
- Since 1990 the Tethys Research Institute organizes every year courses dedicated to whale and dolphin lovers willing to contribute to research and conservation campaigns.
Wild Dolphins & Humpback Whales
- Experience the ultimate adventure with Dolphin Dreamtime Tours. Travel to Baja, The Bahamas, and Hawaii to go scuba diving, sea kayaking, and snorkeling with whales, dolphins, and manatees
- Research project offering opportunities for 5 day camps to study and participate in a whale and dolphin photoidentification catalog in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Join us for your Dolphin Encounter of a lifetime on beautiful South Padre Island and Dance with our dolphin family.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor