Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Opossum Society of the United States
- Non-profit wildlife rehabilitation and educational organization dedicated to providing care for injured and orphaned Virginia opossums for return to the environment.
PAWS Wildlife Center
- Lynnwood, WA based facility treating over 5,000 animals and over 200 species a year.
Pacific Wildlife Care
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation of injured, sick, or orphaned wildlife in California's San Luis Obispo county and surrounding areas. Over 900 birds, mammals and reptiles are treated each year.
Pacific Wildlife Project
- A year-round, nonprofit wildlife treatment and rehabilitation facility located in Irvine California supported solely by volunteers and donations. Includes photos, news and a section for kids.
Pelican Harbor Seabird Station
- Non-profit organization dedicated to rehabilitating and releasing injured seabirds in the Biscayne Bay area in Florida. Includes a photo gallery, wish list and information about services.
Raptor Rehabilitation and Research
- A private facility in Austria focusing mainly on rehabilitation of diurnal birds of prey and owls but also species monitoring, prey analysis and ethological studies of wild raptors.
Raptor Rehabilitation of Kentucky
- A non-profit all volunteer organization dedicated to helping sick, injured or orphaned birds of prey/raptors.
Raptors, Inc. Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation
- Not-for-profit volunteer organization located in Phoenix AZ dedicated rehabilitation and release of injured or orphaned birds of prey and in-depth environmental education.
Red Creek Wildlife Center
- Licensed wildlife rehabilitation center involved in treating injured and orphaned, mammals, birds (including raptors) and reptiles. Located in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Located in Dillsburg, PA. Our goal is to restore as many birds as possible to their former healthy state and give them back their freedom.
Roanoke Wildlife Rescue
- Wildlife rescue and rehabilitation center in Ranoake VA. Information on wildlife, wildlife diseases and conditions, construction of bird houses, nest boxes, predator guards.
Rocky Mountain Raptor Program
- Volunteer group based in Fort Collins, Colorado, rehabilitates and releases injured birds of prey. Includes member and contact information, and educational programs.
Rose Lake Wildlife Disease Laboratory
- Diseases affecting wildlife.
- California based organization specializing in the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of skunks as well as research and public education. Includes national counsellor phone directory.
Save Our Seals
- We are a rescue, rehabilitation, and release centre for seals and marine birds, based in Norfolk.
Sea Turtle Hospital
- A rescue center on Topsail Island, North Carolina dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of sick and injured sea turtles, a threatened and endangered sea turtles.
Second Chance Wildlife Sanctuary
- A non profit wildlife rehabilitation center in Gaithersburg, Maryland on a farm with significant space for pre-release housing.
Shasta Wildlife Rescue
- Based in Anderson (Redding), California. All-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit wildlife rehabilitation group.
Soarin' Hawk Raptor Rehabilitation
- An Indiana based non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation of injured birds of prey, habitat preservation and education.
Spruce Creek Wildlife Rehab. Center
- We have sixteen years of experience in wildlife rehabilitation with licensed facilities in Florida. Funded solely by donations, we also provide information and consultation to the public that enables them to successfully raise and release injured animals back into the wild.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor