Submit a site
Schools and Courses
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Modern Herbal
- An herbal book written by Mrs. M. Grieve in 1931.
Adirondack Mountains Hunting Guide Service
- Adirondack Mountain big game hunting, fishing and outdoor survival.
Adventure Survival: The Indigenous Way
- Indigenous Survival Secrets - fire, food, water, shelter, medicinal plants, etc. Focus on jungles and sea/beach survival skills.
American Eagle Star
- Lands available to purchase in uninhabited and remote areas. Including back country properties and the outback.
Aussie Fire Bow
- Detailed bow drill fire lighting methods. Bow, socket, fireboard and cordage making.
- Information on trapping, wilderness survival, damage control trapping, and hobby trapping.
Bulletproof Primitive Supply
- Handcrafted slings, bows, arrows, spears, etc. Survival skills workshops and guided slingshot squirrel hunting excursions. Learn to make your own fire, equipment, etc.
- Two page subsection of a larger portal offering camping information.
Captain Dave's Survival Center
- News and information including disaster types, evacuation planning, food and water preservation and storage, weapons procurement, caching, first aid and survival medicine, plus reviews of survival books and products.
Creating a Survival Snow Shelter
- Brief article on their construction.
Dining on the Wilds
- Dining on the Wilds is a 7 hour 6 VHS tape video course about wild edible plants.
- Information on Y2K, freeze-dried foods, generators, portable stoves and heaters, and water storage and treatment.
- A site helping people hope for the best but preparing for the worst.
Dr. Duke's Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Database
- A phytochemical and ethnobotanical database compiled by Dr. Jim Duke of the Agricultural Research Service/USDA.
Early Century Wildcrafting
- Gathering roots, herbs, bait, craft materials, trapping, fishing, hunting for food and income as it was done in the old days.
Eight days in the jungle without water and food
- Anton Tomazic's bad experience of climbing Mt. Nevis.
- Outdoors and survival equipment, kits and books. Everything from one piece of equipment to a completely outfitted camp for 100.
Finding Your Way with Map and Compass
- An illustrated guide to understanding and using topographical maps and determining direction with a compass.
Flip Flop Winch
- Shows you how to make a powerful winch with a rope and two sticks.
Four hour kayak
- Build a kayak in approximately 4 hours using willow or alder shoots, cordage, a 9x12 tarp and Grip Clips.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor