Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
11 WWII Japanese wrecks in Coron Bay, Palawan
- WWII US Naval attack narrative, ship's technical specifications, US Navy Official Narrative, Dive Sites, pictures and drawings. Complete and current travel, lodging and diving information.
- Dive charter boat operating in Scapa Flow, Orkney, Scotland and surrounding areas. Photographs and details of the boat, accommodation, travel and German wrecks.
Aqua Explorers Inc.
- Offer wreck diving, books, videos, charts and wreck diving equipment.
Aqualonde Diving Center
- Practise diving in Porquerolles's island and the nature reserve of Port-Cros, France. Rates, dives sites and many pictures.
Artificial Reefs of the Keys (ARK)
- Help Sink the Vandeberg, (a decommissioned 1944 war ship), as an artificial reef for environmental, educational and recreational diving and fishing use in the waters off Key West.
Atlantic Shipwreck Diving Tours
- Explore numerous Atlantic shipwrecks from the 1750's to the present day in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Bob Hampton is Shipwrecked
- Photographs of shipwrecks from a diving enthusiast.
C-Mar Industrial Diving
- Surface-Supplied, Hard-Hat Diving Services to Puget Sound
California Wreck Divers, Inc.
- Shipwrecks of Southern California, wreck diving and local maritime history. Site includes upcoming dives, calendar of events, stories and other information about wreck diving
Cape Breton Nervous Wrecks Dive Club
- Explore shipwrecks from the 18th century to modern times in the pristine waters of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Capt JT's Guide to Wreck Diving
- Information, photos and educational stories on SCUBA diving off of Virginia and North Carolina.
Chris Sawyer Diving Center
- Offering scuba diving off St Thomas in the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean and much more.
- Chicago dive charter celebrating 10 years serving the Chicagoland scuba diving community in dive training and wreck diving charters.
- Dive charter to Lake Michigan ship wrecks, information about some of the wrecks, list of upcoming dive related events and pictures of previous dives.
Diving in Marseille
- Sites for diving in Marseille with maps and underwater pictures of the main wrecks.
Fin Addict Dive Charters
- Scuba dive charter service in Lake Ontario, specializing in wreck diving tours off Rochester, Sodus Bay, Oswego, and the Thousand Islands.
Frank Farmer - Shipwreck-aholic
- Wreck diving informational page with links to wreck diving resources.
- Information about wreck diving in S.W. Scotland
Gamgy Lady Diving
- Dive boat, based in Cornwall.
Great Getaway Charters
- lake erie charters join captain mark musante as he offers wreck diving and sport fishing charters as well as marine survey and salvage services
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor