Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aegean Sea Marine Life
- Directory of common inshore marine life for snorkelers and scuba divers visiting Turkey.
Aliens of the Sea
- Multi award winning documentary showing diversity of underwater life in Australia. Available on VHS and DVD.
- Pictures of marine flora and fauna, by Nick Peters, painted underwater while on SCUBA.
Biodiverse Canada Inc.
- Species and Environments found in Atlantic Canada.
British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR)
- UK based organization who rescue stranded and sick cetaceans and other marine mammals.
Coral Cay Conservation
- Volunteer expeditions that provide resources to help sustain livelihoods and alleviate poverty through the protection, restoration and management of coral reefs and tropical forests.
- All about marine life education. View hundreds of reef fish, shark and invertebrate descriptions with photographs and video clips.
Deep Ecology Hawaii
- Deep Ecology's unique dive operation proves that you can experience Hawaii's precious marine environment and preserve and protect it for future generations.
Dive BC Underwater Marine Life
- A collection of underwater photographs from the Dive BC series of guide books.
- Aims to promote and advance field research and implement practical projects contributing to the conservation of natural resources. Currently running diving projects in Tanzania and Madagascar.
Hawaiian Marine Life
- It's not surpirsing that there is fascinating marine life all along the Leeward Coast. Ka'ena Point appears to be a magnet for marine mammals.
Living Reef Images
- A library of aquarium and natural reef photographs available to publishers world wide.
- Slideshow of some of the odder and most colorful creatures of the sea.
Marine Conservation Society - Member's Dives
- Find news about the diving activities for and by MCS members.
Marine Life Learning Center
- To educate, inform and entertain marine life enthusiasts, scuba divers and naturalists about the underwater world.
Marine Life of the Channel Islands (UK)
- A large collection of photographs of marine organisms living in the English Channel, based on the book by Sue Daly.
Mote Marine Laboratory
- This independent, nonprofit research organization in Sarasota, Florida, has a great deal of information about shark and dolphin research, sea turtles, other marine mammals, elasmobranchs, and other marine life indigenous to Florida waters. Site has a shark tank interactive camera.
Ocean Futures Online
- Explore Ocean Futures online to learn about Keiko, the star of Free Willy, and more about our oceans, threats to the oceans and their inhabitants, and how you can help make a difference. Get the latest updates on Keiko and Jean-Michel Cousteau, join Ocean Futures for free, or shop the online store.
Ocean Voice International
- Working for harmony between people, marine life and the environment
- Diving, wildlife conservation and ecotourism. Operation Wallacea is a series of scientific wildlife survey and conservation expeditions to a remote corner of the indonesian island of Sulawesi.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor