Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Northwest Mountain School
- Camps in mountaineering, rock climbing, backcountry snowboarding, and backpacking. Seattle, WA.
- Looking for a fun & educational program for your boy or girl this summer? Our program features 5 action-packed days at sea, with different activities each day.
On The Loose Expeditions
- Our On The Loose wilderness base camp provides an excellent location for retreats, school wilderness programs and corporate teambuilding.
Outdoor Education Schools
- Rock art and geology, archeological reconnaissance camping, backcountry exploration camping, adventures, mapping ruins, and activities information available.
Outdoor Leadership Training Seminars
- Olts is a unique educational, adventure and corporate training organization offering programs(since 1973)in the US.
Outdoor Wilderness Leadership School
- Located at Wintergreen Resort in the Blue Ridge Mountains of VA. Corporate development, ropes courses, mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, and summer camps.
Outward Bound USA
- A non-profit organization made up of 5 Wilderness schools and 2 Urban Centers offering adventure based, experiential education for teens, college students and adults.
- Guide school and certification: first aid, rescue and paddling skills.
Pangaea Quest - Teen Adventure School
- Summer adventure travel camp for teens aged 14-18. Spend your summer backpacking, rock climbing, rafting, mountain biking, and sea kayaking in Colorado, Arizona, Utah, and Alaska.
Paskowitz Family Surf Camp
- Paskowitz Family Surf Camp, Teaching surfing since 1972, Learn from real pros. This is where you go if you want to learn how to surf. California
Peak Outdoor Development
- Corporate teambuilding and management training through outdoor activity courses in Snowdonia
Pickering Creek Challenge Course
- Confidence building and low ropes activities will help build your school group, team or business' communication, concentration, teamwork skills.
- Exceptional kayak instruction and expedition camp for kids. Based in Maryland, serving the greater DC area.
- Project GO provides low-cost, experiential education programs for underprivileged and at-risk youth, including whitewater rafting and challenge ropes courses, in Northern California and Nevada.
Purple Mountain Ltd.
- Purple Mountain specialises in outdoor team building programmes, recreational adventure events and outdoor incentives, for corporate groups in Ireland and across Europe.
På alle fire
- Tilbyr naturopplevelser for store og små i Oslo sin villmark Østmarka
Recreational Specialists, Inc. (REC-SPECS)
- Specializing in Church youth group trips. We specialize in rock climbing, white water rafting, sea kayaking, back packing, cycle and mountain bike tours. REC-SPECS runs trips from B.C. to Baja, with offices in Washington, Central and Southern California.
Redwood Coast Photo Institute
- Experience the world-renowned Redwood Coast of northernmost California during a 3-week outdoor photography school with the Redwood Coast Photo Institute (RCPI).
River Skills Center
- Specialists in wilderness and whitewater safety and skills training.
Rocky Mountain Climbing School-Arizona
- Offers professional climbing instruction and guiding throughout Arizona.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor