Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Canada Firearms License PAL and Hunting Courses by Terra Nova
- Training institution provides a firearms safety course and the hunter education program to individuals seeking to obtain Canadian firearms license and Canada hunting license.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alan Madison Productions - Hunter Education
- Videos on safety and ethics, currently used by hundreds of local, state and national organizations.
Deer Hunter Ethics
- By Larry Castle, White-tailed Deer Coordinator for the State of Mississippi.
Ethics and the Future of the Hunt
- By Derek R. Larsen, a doctoral candidate in American History at Indiana University.
Hunter Code of Ethics - BCWF
- From the British Columbia Wildlife Federation.
Hunter Education - Ohio
- Objectives and synopsis from the Ohio Hunter Education Manual, including safety, ethics and equipment.
Hunter Education Program - Oregon
- Descriptions of classes and clinics, including the Master Hunter course.
Hunter Education Requirements in the United States and Canada
- Summary by state and province.
Hunting - Ethical & Moral Considerations
- Hunting ethics from the perspective of Lark Ritchie, a Native American hunter and hunting guide.
Hunting Ethics and the Ethical Hunter
- Rich Geffert.
- An essay by Jonathan Detwiler, a sophmore civil engineering student at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
Orion - The Hunter's Institute
- An organization promoting hunter ethics and the role of hunters in conservation. Educational material, seminars and presentations. Executive Director: Jim Posewitz.
Outdoor Ethics Program - Izaak Walton League
- History, mission, education, research, conferences and news releases.
Placing Hunting in Perspective
- An online copy of the 28-page ethics/responsibilities booklet from the Wildlife Management Institute. Ordering information for hardcopy version.
Proceedings of the Wildlife Management and Fair Chase Ethics Professional Forum
- Balancing the ethics of fair chase and animal welfare. A continuing education forum of the North Central Section of the Wildlife Society. December 4, 1994.
The Ethics of Hunting, and of Life
- Maitland Sharpe.
Welfare Aspects of Killing Wild Animals in Britain
- Originally written for the Hawk Board, it examines the welfare issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor