Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A catalog of equipment for people with disabilities who ride horses. Driving and vaulting equipment and anything to enable people to do more with horses. Free listing of events for disabled equestrians.
Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia
- A voluntary organisation providing horse riding and associated activities for people with disabilities. RDA Programs in 130 Centres throughout Australia provide involvement in riding, harness, driving, equestrian vaulting, camps and competitions.
Riding for the Disabled Association of Hong Kong
- A charity organization which teaches disabled adults and children to ride a horse to the best of their ability for therapy and fun.
Riding for the Disabled Association of Singapore
- Provides free therapeutic horseriding lessons for the disabled - physical and mental disabilities. Volunteer opportunies available.
- Combining horseback riding with the Feldenkrais method of movement results in greater physical awareness, and improved personal and inter-personal functioning. Tsfon Harei-Yehuda, Israel.
Vanessa Martin Equine Therapy Consultant
- Offers seminars, clinics, training, and public address in all phases of therapeutic riding therapy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor