Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Journey Of Friendship
- Mel and Lindi started at Springer Mountain, Georgia, as strangers, but finished the Appalachian Trail after 6 months and 2,159 miles at Mt. Katahdin, Maine, as friends for life.
Alice and Jerri Hike The John Muir Trail
- Photos and text that cover the hike of the JMT, with helpful links and info on permits, maps, and preparations for the hike.
All Things Trudge
- Photos and journals from a 2000 thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail. Includes wallpapers, advice, and a Top Ten list.
Appalachian Trail 2000 Expedition
- Follow the adventures of a group of hikers on the Appalachian Trail. Photographs with stories, and commentary.
Backpacking the American West
- Many large photographss, and descriptions of backpacking in the mountains and canyons of the American west.
Backpacking the Tahoe-Yosemite Trail
- Description and photos of a trip Steve took on the Tahoe Yosemite Trail in June 2000. Work in progress.
Bob and Joy (Bug) on the PCT
- The adventures of Bob and Joy Turner on the Pacific Crest Trail. Includes pictures and info.
Dick Takes A Hike
- Report of this 60 year old man's walk along the full length of the Appalachian Trail in 1999.
Fallingwater Backpacking Adventures
- Ron and Linda Moak's journals of their thru-hikes of the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail.
Gundula and Matthew's Iceland Excursion
- Summer hiking trip to Iceland with extensive photo galleries, travel recommendations, and links to more information.
- Friends, Daniel Harris, and Joel Ward recount hiking trips they've taken together. Locations include California, Nevada, and Oregon.
Hiking in the Mountains of Sweden
- A team of Swedish hikers document their trips with high resolution pictures from Sarek, Padjelanta and other mountain areas.
- Trip report of backpacking trip to the Hoover Wilderness, Barney Lake, Twin Lakes and Crown Lake.
Jack and Charity's Excellent Adventure
- Trip log of springtime hiking in Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park, by a California couple.
John Muir Trail
- Detailed description of the John Muir Trail from Cottonwood trailhead south of Whitney Portal to Yosemite Valley.
John Muir Trail Journal
- Journals, and photographs by four 16 year-old high school students who hiked the entire John Muir Trail (211 miles) in 15 days.
Kurt's Appalachian Trail
- Trip photos taken over several years of through-hiking, plus a slide show of photos taken in Glacier National Park.
- Host for user submitted trip reports. Enter yours, read those listed, or search for a particular trip in the outdoors.
Ma and Pa on the Appalachian Trail
- Journal and photos of the 1760 mile (5 month) adventure on the Appalachian Trail, with emphasis on trail life and trail people.
Nigel's Trekking Page
- Trek reports from the Alps, including Walkers Haute, the Alpine Pass Route, and the Tour de la Vanoise.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor