Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Classic British and American motorcycle restorations. Specialising in Royal Enfield, BSA, Triumph, Norton, and Ariel. Wholesale, retail an worldwide export. New Delhi.
Magneto/Dyno Repairs for Vintage British Motorcycles
- Bell Engineering rebuilds/restores magnetos and dynos; Lucas, BTH, and Miller, for vintage British motorcycles. Other services include: machine shop services, and Recoil Thread Insert Kits in British, Metric and American standards
Moto Guzzi Club Belgium Classics Gallery
- Elaborate galleries of Classic Italian Motorcycles. Home of Nolan Woodbury Vintage Motorcycle Photography.
Moto d'epoca Rumi
- Rumi motorcycles, a milestone of design made in Italy. Photos, technical information and much more!
- Online motorbike shop, motorcycle spares, best prices around for accessories, helmets, leathers and lots more
Motorcycle Museum Online
- A nostalgic trip down the memory lane of motorcycle history.
- Harold Nuttall, classic motorcycle racing and restoration UK
One Man's Passion - A collection of antique motorcycles
- Excellent site on vintage and classic motorcycles. Contains sound and QTVR
- All about the extinct Italian motorcycle, Moto Parilla.
- Classic motorcycling, historic racing and a-z of motorcycles
Road and Race Classic European Motorcycles
- Vintage Italian motorcycle specialist - Ducati, Benelli, Moto Guzzi. Large on-line catalog, many rare spares.
Scitsu Electronic Tachometers
- Mail order site for Scitsu tachometers to suit most classic racing engines.
Sears (Allstate, Puch & Gilera) Motorcycles
- John Pfingstag's web page about Sears motorcycles from the 50's and 60's
Stans Classic Cycles & BMW parts
- Vintage BMW parts and cycles, Stan is one of the original dealers in the USA, He has loads of new, used and rebuilt Vintage parts from 1951 to present. The entire business is also for sale as he is retiring.
Steve's BSA Bitz
- A personal page offering help and advice for enthusiasts of post war classic BSA motorcycles. Bikes and parts for sale.
Stolen Classic Racers
- Three rare classic racers stolen Sydney May 1998 AJS 7R, Matchless G45 and G50
- Information about Sunbeam motorcycles from the 1920s and 1930s.
The Birmingham Testers Run
- An unique annual motorcycle run from The Big Four Birmingham motorcycle factories; ARIEL, BSA, NORTON & VELOCETTE, towards Wales. Also links and other classic events in Central England.
The Combe Martin Motorcycle Collection
- A collection of motorcycles, invacars and scooters, displayed in an old-world atmosphere in Combe Martin North Devon. Over 60 exhibits
The Motorcycle Company
- Classic motorcycles, sales, maintenance,ABSAF engines and accessories
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor