Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
14ième Régiment de Cuirassiers/2ième Régiment de Carabiniers (Napoleontische Cavalerie Vereniging)
- This Dutch group re-enacts heavy cavalry of the Napoleonic era, either as allies of the French (14ième Régiment de Cuirassiers) or their opponents (2ième Régiment de Carabiniers). History of units re-enacted, calendar of events, photographs from past events, contact information.
1800-1815 Reenactment Groups on the Web
- A comprehensive list of units, grouped according to the nationality of the original regiments.
2-me Regiment des Conscrits-Chasseurs a pied de la Garde Imperiale
- Imperial Guard reenactors based in Russia. Text in English and Russian.
21ème Règiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
- French infantry regiment mainly formed by reenactors from France, Flanders, Holland and the UK. Site contains background info, contacts, regimental history, schedule, and a large photo gallery.
30ème Règiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
- Melbourne-based recreation of a French infantry regiment.
30ème de Ligne
- A South-England based group re-enacting French light infantry in the period 1810-12. History of original unit and re-enactors, e-mail contact, photographs of past events.
46ème Règiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
- French reenactment regiment based in Russia.
71st Highland Light Infantry
- Re-enactment regiment based in Chatham England, affiliated to the Napoleonic Association.
73rd Regiment of Foot
- Australia-based recreators of this regiment stationed in New South Wales in 1808. Description of historical unit and its re-enactors, kit requirements, contacts.
7th Dutch Batallion Infanty of the Line (7e Bataljon Infanterie van Linie)
- A Belgian group re-enacting South Netherlands infantry at the time of the Battle of Waterloo. Descripton of group, e-mail contact information, schedule of events, photographs from past re-enactments. Some materials Dutch only.
93rd Sutherland Highland Regiment
- Recreates this regiment in the Napoleonic wars, War of 1812, Crimean War and Indian Mutiny.
95th (Rifles) Regiment of Foot, 3rd Battalion
- US-based battalion of green-coated reenactors.
- A consortium of North-American-based Napoleonic re-enactors. Descriptions of member groups, list of upcoming events, publications and sutlers.
- Three related groups in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Ontario re-enacting French Hussar cavalry of the Napoleon's armies. Description of group, contact information, events schedule, kit requirements, historical background, photographs of past re-enactments.
Club of Military History Nový Jièín
- Czech re-enactment organisation which recreates the Austrian Infantry Regiment No. 20. Text in English and Czech.
Connaught Rangers 88th Regiment of Foot (Devil's Own)
- A Surrey UK-based group re-enacting this Irish regiment in Wellington's service during the Peninsular War. Historical background, calendar of events, membership, kit and contact information.
Dijon Napoleonic Marching Band (Musique de la Garde Impériale de Dijon)
- A Dijon, France-based group re-enacting a marching band of Napoleon's Imperial Guard. Description of group, photographs of re-enactments, songlist for group's CD.
Elverum Company of Ski-borne Troops (Elverumske Skieløber Compagnie)
- A Norwegian group which reenacts the ski mobile Danish and Norwegian troops of the 1807-08 and 1814 wars with Sweden. Member news, contact information, image gallery.
Historical Maritime Society
- Research and re-enactment group recreats the Royal Navy of the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries; based in U.K. Historical and contact information.
IX Regiment of Foot
- Recreate the British 9th Foot regiment circa 1810.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor