Submit a site
C and C++
How to Shoot Yourself in the Foot
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Academic Programmers: A Spotter's Guide
- A list of the twenty types of academically trained programmers, compiled by a University of York computer scientist.
Allegedly Funny: Nerd Humor
- Fun, jokes and humor for nerds. Prank assembler opcodes, prank programming languages, prank manuals, the California Coding Convention, and intimidatingly much other stuff.
Computer Programming Humor
- Jokes, oneliners, and prank definitions.
- Collection of stupid chunks of C source code and reports of encounters with less-than-bright apprentice programmers.
Einstein, Heisenberg, Tipler
- A story of interviews betweeen these men and God, intended to determine if they should enter Heaven.
Epigrams in Programming
- List of 120 programming-related aphorisms.
Fifty Ways to Hose Your Code
- A song kind of by Paul Simon.
God as a Computer Programmer
- A metaphor answering several important theological questions.
- Collection of programming humor and computer folklore classics.
Hello, World Page!
- This site compares the standard "Hello World!" program in many different computer languages, including APL.
Holger's Humor Page
- Why is C++ programming like teenage sex? What's the difference between a software developer and a drug dealer? When will operator overloading be added to Java? This page has the answers.
How to Write Unmaintainable Code
- Guaranteed lifetime employment thanks to write-only Java code.
- Programmer slang dictionary, containing more than 2000 not-quite-serious definitions and a number of programmer folklore anecdotes. Hosted by Eric S. Raymond.
Laugh Along With GNU
- Designed to provide some laughs to the working hackers - large collection of GNU/programming humor.
Life of Programmer
- Humorous observations and stories of dealing with computers and their users.
Object-Oriented Programming Jokes
- Dr. Shuguang Hong's compilation of OO humor.
Programming Languages are Like Women
- Mildly sexist metaphorical languages lineup.
Programming is a Weird and Wacky World
- Collection of jokes, satirical articles, and parodies on popular song lyrics.
Reflections on Trusting Trust
- An ACM classic: UNIX coinventor Ken Thompson reports on how he hacked his own C compiler.
Softpanorama Humor Archive
- Unique collection of Open Source related humor
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor