Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Mexican Layer Dip Recipe
- Learn how to make Mexican layer dip which has multiple layers of different tastes to make your mouth water.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Veal Association Home Page
- Promoting the American veal industry. Encouraging communications and distributing information pertinent to the veal industry.
- Information on cooking, nutrition and the beef industry in general
British Poussin Information Service
- Details about the breeding and production of poussin (spring chicken). Recipes, news and wholesaler information.
Cook's Thesaurus - Cured Meats
- Gives synonyms, equivalents and substitutions for various kinds of cured meats.
Cooking Meat Safely
- Factsheet from Clemson University gives safe cooking temperatures for beef, veal, lamb, pork, ham and poultry. Safety tips for preparation, thawing, and reheating.
Focus on Ham
- USDA Food safety page on Ham. Contains information on types of ham as well as various cooking and safety concerns.
- Ganda hams are made using a traditional Belgian process. Ganda is the old Celtic name for the city of Ghent.
Nebraska Corn-Fed Beef
- Nebraska corn-fed beef program information and consumer information.
Queensland Anglo Nubian Breeders
- The QANB is a group of meat goat breeders striving to promote the sale and consumption of goat meat.
Red Meat Club
- The unique place where restaurateurs and foodservice professionals provide recommendations for steaks, wine, beer, caviar, chocolates, coffee, and cigars.
- Information about Spanish 'serrano' ham, including the kind of hogs used to make the ham and how to serve it.
Smokin' Jim's Outdoor Cooking
- Articles about barbecuing and a message board.
USDA safe food handling of meats, poultry and seafood
- Information from the USDA on safe food handling and preparation procedures.
White Pekin Duckling
- The complete source for inspiration about White Pekin duckling, including preparation methods and recipes, nutrition information, where to purchase duckling, and tips from Chef Rocco DiSpirito.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor