Submit a site
Guides and Directories
New South Wales
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Angove's Winemakers and Distillers
- One Australia's largest privately-owned wine companies, Angove's has strong interest in distilling as well as grape growing and winemaking. They offer a broad range of wines, ports and brandies.
Australian Wines of Distinction
- Guide to Penfold/Rosemount wine group. Lists the group's wineries, vineyard information, visitor information, wine region maps, news, event listings and links.
- Formed in 1992, and now one of the ten largest wine groups in the world.
Beringer Blass Wine Estates
- Established in 1876 in Victoria as the Mildara winery, this wine group now offers some 30 brands. Most are Australian with some California and Chilean brands. Site provides a list of their wines, Australian wineries and history.
Burton Premium Wines
- Sources grapes from several wine growing regions in Australia including the McLaren Vale and the Coonawarra. Wines include Chardonnay and Cabernet Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Cranswick Premium Wines
- Australias sixth largest wine exporter, with 70 percent of production sold overseas. Has wineries in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
De Bortoli Wines Pty Limited
- Established in 1928, this family-run company has vineyards and wineries in Riverina and the Yarra Valley which produce a broad range of varietal wines. Cellar door sales and tours are available.
- One of the largest wine producers in Australia. UK product availability listed.
- Fifth generation family winemakers from McLaren Vale and the Adelaide Hills. Features wine tastings in a newly restored old stone cottage.
- Well-known world brand. Site lists wineries, styles and regions, winemaker and vineyard information, winery history, winery visitor information, and news and events.
- Large family-owned company with wineries across Australia. Produces a broad range of wines for international distribution.
Mildara Blass Wines
- A subsidiary of Foster's Brewing group and a producer of premium wines from Australia, California and Chile.
- With vineyards in Riverina, Barossa Valley and King Valley, this independent winemaker produces an extensive range of varietal wines.
Old Bridge Cellars
- Represents a collection of small, predominantly family-owned wineries.
- Wines produced by BRL Hardy and marketed under exotic names such as Lust, Greed and Envy.
Yangarra Park Wines
- Part of the Kendall-Jackson collection of wineries. Produces wines in the winegrowing regions of Southeastern Australia including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, and Shiraz.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor